Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lanabear10 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2008, 09:12 PM
    No summary
    What happens if you forget your locker combination and your late to class?:confused:
    Loser101 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2008, 09:55 PM
    U get a tardie slip.
    Or if you ask the people who know the locker combinations
    They give you a pass and your locker #..

[[been there, done that]]
    kellyrocks Posts: 42, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2008, 08:04 PM
    In my school there are 4 minutes between periods. Barley anyone is late to class. I think that is all school systems. Tell your next teacher that you forgot your locker combination in a persuasively manner. They will probably send you to the guidance. The guidance will look and tell you what it is. The best thing not to do in middle school is not to freak out about that kind of stuff.

don't be nervous.when you get older you will be used to that school.
    tadita83 Posts: 130, Reputation: 16

Jun 20, 2008, 08:44 PM
    Your homeroom teacher records a copy of your locker combination at the beginning of the school year. That way if you forget it, you know where you can go to remember it. In the situation of being late, I think it would be best to report to your class and tell the teacher that you need to go to your homeroom teacher to get your locker combination so you can get in your locker. That way you don't have to worry about being late, and your teacher (usually) will let you get what you needed from your locker (considering the circumstances). Forgetting your combination is not the end of the world, being tardy to class is not the end of the world. Don't sweat the small stuff:)
    happy711 Posts: 215, Reputation: 4

Jun 22, 2008, 12:08 PM
    If you have a cell phone, write your combination in your phonebook. But make sure none of your friends find it. You could give it a name like Betty or Steve or something... lol
    duzemonkey Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

Aug 12, 2008, 03:59 PM
    I wrote my locker combo on my arm or leg, that way I never forgot my combo =)
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 12, 2008, 04:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by duzemonkey
    I wrote my locker combo on my arm or leg, that way I never forgot my combo =)
    Until you took a shower, right?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Summary judgement [ 1 Answers ]

What types of property are real?property?. in a summary judgement in the county of wake in North Carolina from a credit card co.can they take my house? what does the judge typically order? Thank you

Income Summary [ 1 Answers ]

I have closed all my temorary accounts to the income summary but it's a project for school and they want me to put it onto my worksheet. What do I put it under? I have a choice between unadjusted trial balance, adjustments, adjusted trial balance, then it extends to the income statement and balance...

Income summary [ 1 Answers ]

The income summary account is an important account that is used

Summary vs. Indictable [ 2 Answers ]

When applying for a Canadian Pardon, why does it take longer to receive the pardon if the conviction was indictable as opposed to summary. What is the difference, and why the different time frame also?

Feakonomics Summary [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone have a summary on the book freakonomics that I could use.

View more questions Search