Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    elijahssong Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2006, 04:00 PM
    Frustrated
    Hi! My husband and I have been trying to conceive now for three months, and normally my cycles are pretty regular... in the past I have had a 21 day cycle and oved on the cd 10. This month that was still the same, but I didn't get my AF until DPO 15! I also started spotting 3 days before only small amount of brown but still unusual for me. My temp also did not drop below the cover line... again unusual for me... Is there a possibility I could still be pregnant? I am also sick to my stomach and tired. I did a HPT (First Response on DPO 13 and it was negative... My AF technically only started today, but there is barely anything on my pad? Could I possibly be pregnant?
    Here is my chart...
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/108efc/

Thanks...
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

Mar 9, 2006, 09:36 PM
    Sorry hun I don't think your pregie. I would try having sex everyother day when you get close to ovulating. I also think you may need to relax a bit and have fun with it... it's not all business you know... here's my chart. Maybe it will help you. Are you spending time just relaxing on your back after sex? That helps. Also every other day is going to allow your hubbies sperm count recoup. Hope all this helps.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/i...hp?d=2006-1-09
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 9, 2006, 11:12 PM
    After the love making. Raise your legs and put a pillow below your bum. Just relax. Do not shower right away. Wait a half hour or so. Another thing that I heard works well. Which aids the sperm along the way. Is when lovemaking both of you orgasm at the same time. I agree with the post before, it ALL HAS TO DO WITH RELAXING AND HAVING FUN. If you worry about charts and the right temperature and all that stuff it WILL TAKE LONGER.

Joe
    aqua@home Posts: 565, Reputation: 107

Mar 23, 2006, 02:27 PM
    About Joe's post, I know orgasming after is great!! It's suppose to get the motions going.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Mar 23, 2006, 02:44 PM
    Here's an odd twist (some of those who've read my posts have heard this before) that might help... talk to an acupuncturist

My wife was getting acupuncture to help with painful adhesions and ovarian cysts. She'd already been through surgery and western med basically said to either take painkillers or get a hysterectomy. I was ready for anything to keep her from the fetal position on the bathroom floor at this point, but that answer wasn't good enough for her.

One thing that helped her was pressure points in the feet... took away enough stress and pain that she could sleep, so when a friend mentioned acupuncture she said sure... why not?

She was off painkillers immed and her pain was cut in half within 2 weeks. Long story short it helped cure her. Now why is this relevant to your situation? Well look at my avatar. That little man in my arms is the son I had because acupuncture kept my wife from having drastic surgery AND (this is where it applies to you) the acupuncturist said that she'd need to be careful because the things he was doing would likely increase her fertility.

Not going to say he's what made it happen, but EVERYTHING else he ever said he could help her with, he did. In fact one time she was going to go on a big trip and she hadn't had her period and didn't feel quite right. She saw him and he did a few things and said she should start within a day. She started that night. Pretty impressive...

I'm a chemist, trained in the scientific method. I have a REALLY hard time listening to the CHI talk. But again, if he says he can help, I believe him.

So you might just want to talk to someone in your area who does acupuncture. We go to a clinic with 4 doc's of eastern med. A nice practice that is well recommended. I'm not saying they can help, but it's worth a shot? At least inquire about increasing fertility and chances of implantation.

Best regards.
    Hypatia Posts: 163, Reputation: 27

Mar 29, 2006, 12:15 AM
    Sometimes ovulation can occur on your cycle. It did for me. Just have fun sex, keep trying and dont stress it.

Hypatia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Frustrated: [ 10 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, My wife and I have been married for over 2 years! We have recently experienced some communication problems with each other and now she is not wanting to have sex that much anymore. She says her peak has passed her (she is 30)! Any suggestions!

Sexually Frustrated [ 15 Answers ]

I know I said that I am waiting till I am married before I ever have a sexual relationship again, but its harder than I thought it would be. I am very frustrated. Its not like I am in a situation where I can have sex for a while and If I was I can't bring myself to just sleep with anyone and I am...

Worried and frustrated [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I have a problem that I am a little concerned about. I’m 18 years old, and I can’t reach an orgasm. But when I was younger and first discovering my body, I could reach an orgasm very quickly with out any problem at all, even multiple times. But in the last year and a half or so its become...

Worried and frustrated [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, I have a problem that I am a little concerned about. I’m 18 years old, and I can’t reach an orgasm, threw masturbation or sex. But when I was younger and first discovering my body, I could reach an orgasm very quickly without any problem at all, even multiple times. But in the last year...

Lonely and Frustrated [ 5 Answers ]

My b/f is very good to me. We've been together for over 3 years. He always look out for me financially, calls me 2 or 3 times everyday and he says he wants to marry me. The problem is he has not spent any time with me for 3 months. He says he going through some things right now. He has a very...

View more questions Search