Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tjr Posts: 70, Reputation: 2

Mar 9, 2006, 03:31 PM
    Your Water Rates
    Sorry if this is not the right forum for this question. I live in Roseville Mich.
    A suburb of Detroit and Detroit is our water provider.Detroit is now in financial straights.They are passing on their problems to the people that they
    Provide water to!
    Michigan is in the center of one of the worlds largest fresh water supplies,
    And yet I'm paying over 100 dollars a month!!
    So my question is for people who live elsewhere how much do you pay for water?
    jduke44 Posts: 407, Reputation: 44

Mar 9, 2006, 03:55 PM
    I live in upstate NY and even though this amount may change I probably won't pay more than $100 in a 6 month period. When I get my bill soon, I will let you know if that's wrong.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 9, 2006, 04:01 PM
    Central TN, I have a house in the country ( on county water) and a house in the city owned by the church.

In the county the water and sewer bill are all on one ( trash not included)
    And it runs me about 35 to 40 dollars a month

In the city the water sewer and trash are on with my electric bill.
    But the water, sewer and trash pickup runs about 30 dollars
    tjr Posts: 70, Reputation: 2

Mar 10, 2006, 12:09 PM
    Thank you both for answering my post .
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Mar 11, 2006, 08:50 AM
    Hi,
    I live in the Great Smokey Mountains of VA. Our county does not have sewage all over the county yet.
    I have county water, not paying for sewage, for a 3 bedroom home, just my wife and I.
    Our monthly water bill is from $17 maybe up to $22 per month.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for reasonable rates [ 1 Answers ]

Does any one know if delta airlines has any cheap rates from tucson to rapid city. Leave on March 25 - Return April 25 looking for a price around $250 round trip Thanks Billy:)

Info on property tax rates? [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I get reliable info on property tax rates for specific cities, counties, or townships? This is so confusing! I find one site that says, for example, that Chicago residential property taxes are as much as 7 percent, but then I check places listed on Chicago realtors' sites, and the...

Comparing interest rates [ 1 Answers ]

CaptianForest, how did you come up with 8.6 semiannually is better. Per the question: Semiannually 8.6; pv = 100; pmt = 0; FV = 100 with my calculation Annual 8.4; pv = 100; pmt = 0 ; FV = 100

Tax rates for F1 OPT Vs H1 [ 2 Answers ]

I am right now on F1 and might switch to OPT or H1 in January. Also, I am getting married in December or January to a permanent resident. 1. What are the tax rates I may have to pay if I am on OPT and on a H1? It's hard for me to stay on OPT because I have to study part time for one semester and...

View more questions Search