Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ylaira Posts: 1,193, Reputation: 118
    Ultra Member

Jun 10, 2008, 01:48 PM
    Is your guy comfortable or your being ditched.gently?
    My Gf's and I are arguing what it means "when a man stopped being sweet". Courting staged has passed, flame is "dying". Some men annoy their girl so break up wont come from them (Break it to me gently?)however "signs" are almost similar when a man gets too comfortable in a relationship: Girls will be on the backburner, guy becomes complacent, rarely to none he says I LOVE YOU, confident on screwing up, looks lazy and less interested. This is confusing to some women. How to really distinguish which is which?:confused:
    RedneckMama Posts: 103, Reputation: 17

Jun 10, 2008, 02:08 PM
    I think one of the most important distinguishing characteristics between "just too lazy to love" or "no longer interested in love" would be how he reacts to her disappointment in him...

If he is complacent and carefree and feels he no longer has to work as hard as he once did in order to maintain their relationship, he will still be upset and/or surprised that she is offended by this behavior... and he will make amends to smooth out this upset.

If he is no longer interested in her and is just too lazy to break it off... or does not want to be cast as the bad guy, he won't care when she gets upset, or gets her feelings hurt... it will be part of the game... It means that he's on the right track to getting her off his back...

But I don't think all men are this cut and dry... I think there's a third scenario to consider here as well... and that is the guy who is not bothered by his woman's insecurities about how he feels towards her... is not bothered by her being upset, figures she will just get over it in time UNTIL she packs her bags and starts for the door--and then he reacts in total shock and surprise that it's already to that point, when she sees it as having been there for a while!

Too bad it's not all black & white, huh?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I feel more comfortable around someone else, other than my boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

I'm really worried because I've been with my boyfriend for 2 months now, and it was only after a month I start to feel more comfortable around him as I am a very shy person. What worries me more is that I'm more chilled out and relaxed around other lads I know that are just friends, say at work or...

Comfortable couch [ 2 Answers ]

How do you choose a comfortable couch? I purchased a big soft comfy couch in the store. After 1 month everyone in my house has a backache. This couch is very soft and has deep seats. I am changing it but am not sure if there is a formula for a comfortable couch that will remain comfortable long...

Letting him down gently [ 6 Answers ]

I'm in a really stupid situation. I separated from my partner of 6 years almost 2 years ago. I was devastated and knew I couldn't stay near him immediately following the break up so I worked abroad for a year and a half. Now I've moved back to where my ex is living (we have many mutual friends and...

Un comfortable [ 7 Answers ]

Good dya or night to all I have a BEST friend who's getting close to a ex-boyfriend of mine which makes so uncomfortable. I would like to know what other people think of the situation they say they are just friend and hanging out together so often. Told my friend that she must be on her guide...

Been ditched after 4 years [ 14 Answers ]

I was going around with this girl for last 4 yrs. Though there were ups n downs in the relationship we were gng well with each other. 5 months ago she told me she was seeing another guy for a month or so and broke up with me. She had also been going around with other guys(not sleeping) in last 2...

View more questions Search