Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Jun 10, 2008, 01:35 PM
    Creating customized pdf's for clients from a website?
    I have a website that customizes a contract for clients to fill out and fax into me. I was just having them print the webpage but I have found that where page 1 ends differs from user to user (and I have an initial section at the bottom of each page).

I am trying to find a way to either be able to create a pdf from the customized webpage for them to print (for consistancy) OR.. I have seen other sites with pdfs for download but you could click onto editable fields in the pdf and fill out your info then print.

How do they do that?
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Jun 10, 2008, 03:49 PM
    This site is useful for editing
    https://www.pdffiller.com/index.php

This site will convert a html page to pdf, once converted you can save the file

Convert URL to PDF Convert Text/Html to PDF
    Online PDF Conversion, Free | HTML to PDF | Url to PDF | Create PDF Online

If you would like an app that can scan docs, txt etc.. And be editable, OmniPage can do this

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Creating a website. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am fairly new to the internet other than just surfing it and was interested in starting a website. I was wondering if there was anybody out there that could help me in the right direction in creating, hosting and maintaining the site, any info would be much appreciated. Thank you

Customized footer style in Word 2007 [ 1 Answers ]

Word 2007 has a series of customized footer styles when you select to insert a footer. The 3rd one down, title alphabet, has a horizontal double line of sorts. My question is two-fold. First, is there a way to use that footer but change the color of the horizontal lines? (I tried to right...

View customized Myspace profiles? [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a way to view customized Myspace profiles in normal mode? The problem with customized profiles is that they take an age to load and they are not always compatible with my monitor display. I'm sick of waiting 5 minutes for a profile to load, and then when I click on something, I have to...

View more questions Search