Ask
    MSAUCEDO Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2008, 10:08 AM
    Traveling by plane
    [F]I am traveling from LA to Reno,NV do I need a Passport?:confused:
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Jun 10, 2008, 10:11 AM
    If you are an American citizen, all you will need for domestic (within the United States) travel is a photo ID. A driver's license, student ID, etc. A passport is fine, but not necessary.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Would this plane take off? [ 84 Answers ]

I'm thinking this question had to been asked before, but I did a search and couldn't find anything on it. It's really bugging me, because I never could find out the right answer. Suppose you have a jet airplane sitting on a runway. But this runway acts like a treadmill. The jet starts it's...

Jet plane [ 3 Answers ]

Is pressure inside Jet plane is nearly 1atm when it flying?

Blonde on a Plane [ 2 Answers ]

(Only my hairdresser knows for sure ;) ) A Plane is flying to Toronto. A blonde gets up from her economy class seat, and takes a seat in first class. The flight attendant notices this, approaches her, and says "miss, this is first class--you are going to have to move back to your seat in...

Plane geometry [ 2 Answers ]

I need the formula for the area of a circle, thanks.

Kinematics Plane [ 1 Answers ]

I cannot figure out this question! "An airplane can reach speeds of 980m/s. How long would it take a plane traveling at this speed to travel 1500KM? Why would it actually take longer than this? So my teacher wants either m/s or km/h and I want to change it it to km/h:confused:

View more questions Search