Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    littlelary Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2008, 10:06 AM
    Changing english plates to spanish plates
    I'm moving back to spain and I want to take my fiat barchetta with me but I heard that you have to change the licience plates over. How would I do this and how much does it cost? Is there anything else I should know?
    ddollinger Posts: 145, Reputation: 12

Jun 16, 2008, 02:09 PM
    Usually there is a grace period to accomplish this. During this grace period you can drive on your US license plates (as long as the car is also properly insured) until the paperwork clears. Once the registration/importation paperwork is accomplished they will issue you a registration number. Most European countries do not supply license plates they supply the specs such as size and color and you either make them yourself or have them made by any shop that offers that service.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Joseph Smith's Gold Plates? [ 15 Answers ]

What ever became of those golden plates that Joseph Smith had? Has anyone else ever seen them?

Looking for fireblocking plates for around plumbing. [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know where to find the sheet metal or tin plates with holes in them that are used for fireblocking around 1 1/2", 2" PVC pipes, and copper water lines? I've seen them in 2 different houses and I was talking to one of the building inspectors and he was telling me that he wants to see no...

Old license plates [ 2 Answers ]

I have several old license plates and am not sure what to do with them. One of them is a plate that is no longer in use (ie the state switched to different plates) but the other two are still the same as the ones in use. I don't want to just throw them away- is it illegal to sell them at a flea...

Broken Plates [ 3 Answers ]

Is it right to be this way? Maybe I am the only one who can answer this but I would like your insights... Ever since I was little my mother has always chosen guys over her kids espcecially her daughters. For example, I was sexually abuse by her boyfriend, she watched him do it and denied it. Ever...

Receptacles and face plates [ 6 Answers ]

I was changing the Receptcels and face plates in my kitchen and one of the wires touched the box the on /off switch for the disposal. It has a receptical next to it(one of those combo things) The breaker tripped after that but now I can't get the dish washer or garbage disposal to work. There is no...

View more questions Search