Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dudeneedsadvice Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2006, 10:00 AM
    How do I respond to her?
    OK, I want to get back together with my ex. I want to reply to her email but am not sure why she's telling me these things. Here are some parts from her email to me:

"I have been going through a lot myself lately i havent really been talkative with anyone lately. My problems are my own making and what i get for trying to figure myself out so i will spare u the details. In short i got hurt really really badly and I am trying to get over it and taking one day at a time I guess what goes around does come around"

Also:

"U can talk to me about anything on here I am not ready for any face to face chats and I don't want u stopping by or going around my family but just one on one emails is okay"

Last she gave me cristisism on how I used to give her oral and closed her email with:

"If there is anything similar u wanna confess go ahead i would like all the feedback i can get i have no desire to be with anyone right now and i still havent slept with a woman and i will do that before i am with a man again so i can be sure what i want."

She is telling me all this why? I didn't ask her. She just sent me this. I do miss her a lot and do want to be with her again.

Should I ignore what she wrote and ask her other things or respond to these things? I want to get her on the phone too. Again, I DO want to be with her again so I'd please like advice on how to do so. Thanks!
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Mar 9, 2006, 10:21 AM
    No clue about what you should feel free to confess. Were you unfaithful when together?

As for sleeping with a man or woman... if she's trying to figure this out, you really should hold back on getting together again. Do you really want to get together with someone who is unsure if she wants to be with you?

As for the contact me only by email... that may be OK to start, but it won't be OK for long. Have some pride. Keep your respect. If she needs a little distance OK... but this sounds bigger than a little distance. Either she's hiding something or she really doesn't want to deal with you, other than through email.

Not very satisfying either way.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Mar 9, 2006, 10:27 AM
    I dated a girl once for 6 years. At the end we kind of knew it was mostly over. She then started dating a guy. Fine. I knew thatd probably happen. We were still close friends. But then she said I wasn't to come around or call... that shed call me, cause the guy was intimidated by me.

This was what she told me after I drove 2 hours to see her one night by her request.

Needless to say, I told her to go to H#ll. Still liked her a lot, still loved her a lot, but you've got to have some self respect. I never drove again to see her and I'm not sorry. She make some bad choices and was later sad she lost the friendship over a guy she dated a few months. But you just cannot be walked on like this.

So if you're so into her, and you're OK with seeing what comes of this... sure email if you want. But get rid of wanting her back at all costs.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Mar 10, 2006, 06:48 AM
    Hi,
    Since you asked for advice on how do you be with her again, then my suggestion is to continue answering her emails. Continue with communications, even if they are on her terms. Eventually, maybe she will tell you what you want to hear.
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Mar 10, 2006, 02:22 PM
    I personally would leave her alone for a while. Let her figure it out - there is a good chance she won't come back.

I personally don't think she deserve any attention from you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Heat Will No Longer Respond To Thermostat! [ 5 Answers ]

Well, we moved into this mobile home about 3 weeks ago. We have our a/c and oil heat connected to one thermostat. It was all working fine up until a few days ago. All of a sudden, the heat would not shut off at all. Eventually it got up to 90 degrees in here and I just opened the door to the...

How to respond... [ 13 Answers ]

:confused: So, I posted a couple weeks ago, if that, about a relationship I was just getting out of. I was having a really hard time with deciding whether to give him another chance and decided that it would be a good idea to stay moved out and go from there. He has still been pursuing me (ie...

Should I believe him?I need advice fast please respond [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend brokeup about 3 months ago and after we broke up whenever he saw me he would just stare at me and one time he almost wreaked his bike looking at me when I drive by in the car. And all mine and his friends say he still loves me.the other day his best friend imed me and asked me...

TV turns on but doesn't respond [ 3 Answers ]

Help please, I'm able to turn on my TV but there is no sound and I can't change channels. The TV menu doesn't appear and it won't switch to video. Any ideas?

Respond ASAP! Motion. [ 1 Answers ]

A motorbike is moving at 21.3 m/s when the rider applies the brakes, causing the motorbike to slow down at a constant rate. During the 3.00-s interval immediately after braking begins, the speed decreases to half its starting value. What distance does the motorbike travel from the instant braking...

View more questions Search