Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    suchinitr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2008, 06:54 AM
    visa interview doubt
    I have a scheduled visa appointment on 23rd June. Please advise me regarding how to answer "how can u show that u will return to India after completing ur MS in US"?
    MsMewiththat Posts: 854, Reputation: 136

Jun 10, 2008, 07:13 AM
    If you have family you are wanting to go back to they are good reason to return. Providing them with a statement of home ownership in India would be good reason. Retrn ticket? Any of those are signs that you are here for education but that you have wishes to take your education back to your homeland and better your community there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need an answer to f1 visa interview [ 1 Answers ]

Sir, I am a computer science student and completed my b.e. I want to know a proper answer for a visa interview question "How do I know you'll come back after your education" because this is the most recently asked question in interviews.

Embassy Interview questions on Q1 visa [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am going for an interview next week for my Q1 visa application. CAn anyone here give me an idea on line of questions that consul will be asking me?

Do you have to take an interview when you apply for a visa to the UK from Pakistan [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I want to ask will the Immigration Visa laws change this April 2007. I mean I will be getting married soon from Pakistan and would like to bring my wife over to the UK. Off course she needs a visa, but is it true that there will be a test/interview in English either for women and men in...

In doubt [ 1 Answers ]

i'm trying to change my a/c thermostat, honeywell - i have connected all wire ecept for the blue and red wire... now there is a slot for rc and rh which i don't know which one to connect too? Please advise " no a/c tonight

I need help with a doubt I have! [ 4 Answers ]

I want to know if I am going to have children since I have been trying for 3 years now.And if I am how many?Will it be boys or girls?My D.O.B is 12-17-1983. :rolleyes:

View more questions Search