Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bibianna12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2008, 04:46 AM
    Why is this happening
    Hi there! I'm 4 months pregnant and have been having runny brownish discharge and having pressure oushing on my vagina all the time, I feel like my cervix is going to burst open. I have a urine infection anyway but can anyone shed any light on this. Had a miscarriage last year so very worried!! :confused:
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 10, 2008, 05:43 AM
    Moved from introductions
    ang8318 Posts: 299, Reputation: 27

Jun 10, 2008, 08:45 AM
    You need to call your doc about the discharge.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's happening to me? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm a 37 year old teacher and all of my life, I've had an innate ability to read people and their intentions. I chalked that up to being fairly observant with a strong feeling for just plain common sense. However, recently, I have been noticing some very strange things happening to me that I...

What is happening to me? [ 1 Answers ]

For about a month and a half, I have been having lower left abdominal spasms. It feels like a muscle spasm, only it is inside of me, and it will come for a number of days, and then subside for about 2 days, then come back. It isn't painful, but a very weird sensation. I am in my mid teens, and I am...

I don't know what's happening [ 2 Answers ]

Latley, I've been feeling very weird, and thinking of very childish questions like what happens when I die causing me to cry, I feel very sick and in pain and feel sad a lot but happy most of the time, I am only 11, what's happeing?

View more questions Search