Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andy305mia Posts: 48, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2008, 11:30 PM
    Oscar De La Hoya "Golden Boy" vs Floyd "Money" Mayweather Part 2
    Who would win between these 2.
    Oscar De La Hoya "Golden Boy" vs Floyd "Money" Mayweather Part 2
    My vote is for Oscar to win this time by unanamous decision.
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2008, 12:57 PM
    I think Mayweather would beat him again with no problem. Hopkins already provide that Oscar really can't take a hard body shot at all. But the point is moot since Mayweather "retired" again. But I can tell you this I wouldn't waste 50 bucks to watch that fight again!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Intertherm Electric Furnace Blower works in "on" not in "auto" [ 6 Answers ]

I have an Intertherm Electric Furnace E2EB-015AH. I came home from work last night, turned the heat on and it didn't work as advertised. I could hear the relays clicking occasionally so I investigated a little and found the elements are heating up and cycling, the relay inside the thermostat cycles...

"what's the big deal?" about using the words "pimped out" in reference to Chelsea? [ 11 Answers ]

Some people don’t seem to think it is a big deal. Clinton Calls Shuster Comment Part of 'Troubling Pattern' | The Trail | washingtonpost.com

Honda accord 2000 6 cyl " the light "check" is on" [ 1 Answers ]

My honda accord 2000 6 cyl. With 101000k miles is was with the light "check" on. I took To a non-honda mechanic and he erased it. The computer said that the code is PO700, and the mechanic said that it needs to have the "transmission rebuilt", and the price ranges from $ 1500.00 - 1600.00. My...

"Dark Age" or "Golden Age" of Human Existence? [ 3 Answers ]

History shows us over and over that all great civilizations eventually come to an end. It stands then that our Civilization (as we know it) will come to an end sometime as well. Do you think the world is slipping into a "Dark Age", or are we about to emerge into a "Golden Age" ? We seem to...

View more questions Search