Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Flicker22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2008, 06:19 PM
    Ok. Just brought a Hampton Bay Redington IV and trying to install it. Where does the box for the remote go inside of the fan?
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Jun 9, 2008, 06:55 PM
    <Moved to own thread. Not good to piggyback.>

The fan receiver mounts under the u-shaped bracket at the ceiling junction box.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan Remote Receiver [ 12 Answers ]

Have a Northport III 52" ceiling fan and can't figure out where to place the remote receiver. The installation manual says to place it in the upper canopy, but there's not enough room and after installing I can't secure the canopy. Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong?:confused:

Hampton Bay Ceiling fan not working with Receiver/Remote [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I bought a Hampton Bay Ceiling fan with a remote. I was able to put up the fan and it works along with the lights. When I tried installing the receiver on the fan, the fan will not work, with the remote, nor manually, as almost like no power is going to it... As soon as I remove the...

Remote receiver does not fit in canopy [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to add a remote control to my Hampton Bay ceiling fan. It is mounted on a vaulted ceiling with a 3ft. Down rod extension. The remote control receiver does not fit in the canopy. The ceiling is 16ft. And the fan/light is heavy so I would really like to not have to take it down.

Installing a remote receiver in a ceiling fan [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to install a Hampton Bay receiver in an existing ceiling fan, model unknown. I have three wires coming out of the ceiling: black, white and red. These are connected to the fan wires: black to black, white to white and red to blue. The receiver only has two input wires: black and...

Remote/Receiver not working [ 1 Answers ]

Good day to You. I am experiencing some problems with our new Hampton Bay ceiling fan. It seems that the Remote will not operate fan nor the lights. We made sure that all switches on Receiver and Remote are at same settings. My wiring diagram is as follows: Two sets of wires in ceiling junction...

View more questions Search