Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    frangipanis Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 75
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2008, 04:55 PM
    Cowboy boots
    Stan always wanted a pair of authentic cowboy boots. Seeing some on sale one day, he buys them, wears them home, walking proudly. He walked into the house and says to his wife: "Notice anything different about me?"

Bessie looks him over "Nope." Frustrated, Stan storms off into the bathroom, undresses, and walks back into the room completely naked except for boots. Again, he asks, a little louder this time, "Notice anything DIFFERENT NOW?"

Bessie looks up and says, "Stan, what's different? It's hanging down today, it was hanging down yesterday, and it'll be hanging down again tomorrow."

Furious, Stan yells, "AND DO YOU KNOW WHY IT IS HANGING DOWN, BESSIE?
    IT'S HANGING DOWN BECAUSE IT'S LOOKING AT MY NEW BOOTS!!!!!"

To which Bessie replies, "Shoulda bought a hat, Stan. Shoulda bought a hat."
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2008, 09:23 PM
    Love it... :)
    frangipanis Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 75
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2008, 11:11 PM
    Got any jokes today friend? :)
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2008, 11:15 PM
    Uhhmmmm... no , haven't posted any today FP , been chatting away with the ladies in Alty's daycare. You should come join us (their crazy) https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/lounge...222421-71.html

Oops their so going to see this :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Old Cowboy [ 2 Answers ]

A traveling salesman visiting a small town in rural T exas saw a circus banner reading: "Don't Miss The Amazing Texan". The salesman was curious, so he bought a ticket. The tent went dark. Suddenly, trumpets blared, the lights came up, and all eyes turned to the center ring. There was revealed a...

New boots [ 5 Answers ]

An elderly couple, Margaret and Bert, are Californians. Bert always wanted a pair of authentic cowboy boots. So seeing some on sale one day, he buys them & wears them home, walking proudly. He walks into the house and says to his wife: 'Notice anything different about me?' Margaret looks him...

Sqeeeeky ld boots [ 1 Answers ]

Not sure if this is the place to post. My mother got some tough leather parra boots, but one of them squeeks, not just squeek but really badly cartoon style squeeky. How can I make them un squeeky?

Cowboy in a Gay Bar [ 3 Answers ]

A cowboy walks into a bar and two steps in, he realizes it's a gay bar. But decides, what the heck," as he says to himself. I really need a drink." When the gay waiter approaches, he says to the cowboy, What's the name of your penis?" The cowboy says, "Look, I'm not Into any of that. All I...

The Boots [ 2 Answers ]

An elderly couple, Margaret and Bert, move to Texas . Bert always Wanted a pair of authentic cowboy boots, so, seeing some on sale, he Buys them and wears them home. Walking proudly he goes into the kitchen and says to his wife, "Notice Anything different about me?" Margaret looks him...

View more questions Search