Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angiem158 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2008, 02:10 PM
    I am also on probation and have to take EtG tests. So, you are saying you drink that much on the weekends and can still pass the test? The only time I believe I have failed was when I was drinking vodka. Never do that again. But I did have 3 beers on Friday. Here is is Monday and I have to test. So, you think I will be fine?
    cole2357 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2008, 03:10 PM
    May depend on when Friday, early or late? How much water have you had since then? More water will help clear the system...
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 9, 2008, 03:32 PM
    Of course then all you have to worry about is a friend turning you in, or a girlfriend getting mad and turning you in, and so on
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Jun 13, 2008, 04:53 PM
    Metabolites are breakdown substances that result from metabolism of alcohol. In addition to the 90 minutes, the metabolites of alcohol may be dectable in urine for 24-48 hours after the last drink, depending on the expertise of the test you are given, and they are becoming more and more inquiring. Being on probation, has not impressed you enough to consider this situation as being serious, so why worry... now!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why did I almost pass out at work? [ 10 Answers ]

Ok, here is the situation. I work in a meat room, and I was origionally scheduled 4 hours today, but they called me in at like, 6:30am. And I only had about an hour of sleep. So, when I got there, I was assigned to start wrapping the meat an everything in the shrink wrap I guess its called. I...

Pass it around [ 3 Answers ]

YouTube - Ron Paul: A New Hope

Will I pass ua? [ 5 Answers ]

I drank some beers the other night will I pass ua I did in the morning

Thanks, but ill pass [ 2 Answers ]

I have a strong want to have a boyfriend, but I'm not desperate. Lately, a few guys have made passes at me and I've denied all of them. Also, I can't seem to even meet anyone that I am remotely interested in. I don't know why I can't find anyone that I would consider dating. :confused: I'm 15 yrs...

This too shall pass. [ 1 Answers ]

Reflecting upon what makes people stronger as a whole, it's the trusting in oneself for the knowing of what is true which allows us to get up in the morning and deal with life on life's terms. What has come to fruition for me is this: The pain, the anger, the hurt, the fear, the despair, the...

View more questions Search