Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maliceluvsyou Posts: 65, Reputation: 3

Jun 9, 2008, 02:25 PM
    Children's movie
    There's a movie I've been searching for the right one, not sure if its return to oz. But a girl is walking and comes across a tree with baskets filled with lunch, and she also comes across a house with a mother is in there cooking and has a crying baby. Does anyone know what I'm talking about and what it is called?
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Jun 9, 2008, 03:09 PM
    Could be a version of Alice Through the Looking Glass
    squeaks77 Posts: 113, Reputation: 19
    -

Jun 9, 2008, 03:13 PM
    That is Return to Oz.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

Need Name of A children's movie [ 7 Answers ]

There is a movie that is about 10 years old ,maybe more, that I need the title of. It is a children's movie and it is about a little girl who is on an adventure. She has to go through obstacles like walking upside down on a dirt road and she has little friends that are like cabage patch kids (I...

Children's movie [ 7 Answers ]

My sister is trying to figure out an animated movie that is about a toy that has to go to the end of the world where all of the old toys go too, and there is a giant rocking horse there, but that is all she can remember. If anyone knows this movie, please letme know!

Old children's Movie [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for an Children's movie of 40 years old or more. Thomasina... Produced around the same time as Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. Movie is about a cat called Thomasina I think the same two children are in the two movies. It's an old English movie. I seen this movie when I was a child. I would...

A children's movie from 80s [ 2 Answers ]

Does any one know about an animated movie where there is a mother mouse who has a magical pendant and one of her children was sick and she was looking for a cure?

View more questions Search