Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maliceluvsyou Posts: 65, Reputation: 3

Jun 9, 2008, 02:22 PM
    Molly Dot movie
    I've been looking for a movie that I can't remember the name but I know it first starts as a real movie then turns into a cartoon with a little girl named Molly Dot and that all I remember, does anyone know the name of the movie?
    madisonjay Posts: 48, Reputation: 2

Jun 11, 2008, 12:12 AM
    Around what year was this movie made in?
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Jun 11, 2008, 01:06 AM
    Did it have a Kangaroo in it - Might be this? The girl is called Dot, and it's cartoon over live background. No Molly though. Worth a shot...

Dot and the Kangaroo (1977)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Late 80's movie or early 90's movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember this movie where there is this girl who has long red hair and she lives with her mom and grandpa and she want to trade places with the rich popular girl. And they do switch.. I can't remember the name of the movie can anyone help me??

What movie name? Movie type: adventure/ treasure/ pirates [ 1 Answers ]

Movie type: adventure/ treasure/ pirates Begins in the winter, a boys father is asked to return as a sailor on a ship; the boy decides to go in place of his dad. The boy is joined by two family friends, an older young man (character name might be Jense) and a young woman. The boy becomes...

View more questions Search