Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2008, 01:37 PM
    Tips for guys who have to see Sex and the City
    All right... so whose going to admit they have been dragged to see this movie in here? For any guys who hasn't seen it yet but know they are going to have to, here are some tips.

#1. Your not going to like it... no really... it's almost 3 hours of girls complaining about stuff (with a few jokes and 3 topless scenes that add up to about 30 seconds total)

So what do you do? Your now stuck in there and you don't dare interrupt the "movie"...

a) do you have a cell phone? Good... do you have games on it? Good, put it on silent, play games and shut up
    b) make sure your phone is charged before going!
    c) if you don't have a cell phone... buy one
    d) don't try bringing a book, this will fail
    e) nap?. you might think this will work but there is too much squealing.

Spoilers! Trust me there isn't much to spoil... one girl gets pregnant, one gets married and that's it... I know your saying "but lowtax there must be more" NO... there is not. Also one of the girls who lives in California flies back and forth to New York all movie long and the other 3 (and some of the crowd) squeal each time she "comes back" but this happens like 6-7 times and I don't see how anyone has time to miss her.

So enjoy and just add it to the column of favors you've done
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jun 9, 2008, 01:49 PM
    Lowtax - I've already put this movie on my "Must Don't See List". I didn't even care for the series. Never successfully watched 5 minutes of it. Now I have a movie I'm sure not to even watch when it comes to regular TV. If life in NYC was that exciting, trust me, I would have never left back in 1974.
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2008, 01:54 PM
    Nice... well sadly I saw it last night and I'm never going to get that time back!
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 9, 2008, 01:55 PM
    Good thing I have a shiny new iPaq to play with then and it has net access toooo ;)

I had heard that this was the ultimate Chick Flick!
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2008, 02:03 PM
    Aww... boys, boys... In defense of other girly girls like me...

I'm one of those chicks that has NO desire Whatsoever to see this movie. I've only seen ONE episode of S&C and that was enough for me.

Mind you, I'm a girly girl, love pink, nice shoes, Godiva, all the good girl stuff, but when it comes to summer Must Sees?? The Mummy 3 is on the top of my list!

We're not all S&C addicts ;)
    plonak Posts: 742, Reputation: 117

Jun 9, 2008, 02:10 PM
    Haha that's a funny post.. have to admit

I am the kind of girl who doesn't fall into the girly girl category.. so therefore I'm not a fan of Sex and the City.. and I agree I hate that squeal!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GUYS! Do guys like persistent girls? Do you like to be pursued? [ 13 Answers ]

I mean, wouldn't you like if the roles were switched? : ) Guys will keep trying to get with a girl they think is pretty, they don't give up! : P Wouldn't you like that?:p

For the GUYS! This sums up most guys problems here. Another great e-mail from DD [ 21 Answers ]

This is an e-mail from David Deangelo. He is 1000% correct here. Guys - LEARN from this. It's long BUT almost EVERY guy here does this... ***QUESTION*** Hi Dave, I recently bought your ebook because I have met a Girl that I am really into and I must make it work With her. You are...

MATCHMAKER ALERT (Nice guys do not always finish last -but NICE nice guys do) [ 2 Answers ]

There is a general thought that: - nice guys don't get the girl. - nice guys get walked on. - nice guys get left behind. It's not that simple. 1. Nice guys can get any girl. As long as they "own their space" -- that is, they know themselves and their life purpose and what drives them.

New city. [ 13 Answers ]

I used to live in Whiting, Indiana. Now I live in Rogerparks Illlinois. It took me a long tim to make all the friends I used to have. It sucks because when I moved out here I went to a school called Armstrong. I am currently out of school due to summer break. But, that is not my problem. My...

City trying to take my car [ 9 Answers ]

Hello everybody, New to the site and looks very imformative. Hopefully someone can help me out here. I live in Van Nuys CA. comfortable little apartment. Been here for 12 years now. My hobby is working on cars so I am usually under the hood of my car. About two months ago, City...

View more questions Search