Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    enjay22 Posts: 35, Reputation: 3

Jun 9, 2008, 01:29 PM
    Ready for sex?
    We've only been dating for a few weeks.
    I'm 18 & he's 22

He says that to make sure we connect and should go further we should have sex, to see if that brings us a lot closer. Then we can decide if we want to take it the next level.

I'm not sure whether that makes a lot of sense, or if that's just stupid.

Helpp!please.please.
    damaged Posts: 186, Reputation: 11

Jun 9, 2008, 01:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by enjay22
    he says that to make sure we connect and should go further we should have sex, to see if that brings us a lot closer.
    To me that sounds like some kind of BS... to tell you the truth..

But do you feel ready to have sex with him?. If you're not let him know you're not ready... If he really loves you, he can wait... it's up to you... Just don't feel pressured because you might be scared that he's going to leave... If he can't wait, then you're better off...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Not ready [ 4 Answers ]

I met a great guy on new years, maybe a little immature, but not enough to really bother me, but I'm also still really good friend with my ex (we broke up a month ago) and he recently told me he was thinking about getting back together. This new guy is great, but I just don't know if I'm ready to...

I'm NOT ready ! [ 14 Answers ]

Soo me and my boyfriend are both under age, I'm 14 and he's 15. Wel I went round his house with out my parents knowing. When I got there his parents seemed really nice, they then went out for a while to go pick up a car, me and him sat on the sofa for a while just kissing and cuddleing and just...

How do I know I'm ready [ 2 Answers ]

If you have been dating a guy for a while and you still haven't been done anything how Do you know when its time to try something's. U want to do some sexual things with him but your scared what do you do?:confused:

When he's ready? [ 2 Answers ]

:) How can you tell when you've been together long enough to ask the guy about marrying... and what are some signs he's ready with you... I think a guys opinion might be most insightfull...

View more questions Search