Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    swil Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2008, 12:51 PM
    Am I pregnant or not
    I am 18 and I just started collage I am engaged to a wonderful man who wants to have mwny children but not yet.. we never use protection and I have had really tender breast and nipples and been really dizzy and moody but I just had my period it was lighter and only lasted for maybe three days could I be pregnant?
    Sonador101 Posts: 298, Reputation: 14

Jun 9, 2008, 01:15 PM
    My advice is go see a doctor and ask him about the situation, it sounds like you might be preagnant BUT you don't know for surel.
    margarita_momma Posts: 299, Reputation: 46

Jun 9, 2008, 01:24 PM
    Have you taken an at home pregnancy test yet?
    sandra6 Posts: 62, Reputation: 3

Jun 9, 2008, 01:27 PM
    Hi it does sounds like you could be, what other symptoms are you getting? My advice is to do a pregnancy test and then go and see you doctors
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jun 9, 2008, 02:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by swil
    i am 18 and i just started collage i am engaged to a wonderful man who wants to have mwny children but not yet..we never use protection and i have had really tender breast and nipples and been really dizzy and moody but i just had my period it was lighter and only lasted for maybe three days could i be preggo?
    Yes, as the others have said, you could be pregnant. Try a home pregnancy test and see what results you get. If positive, set up a visit with your doctor. If negative... could be too early, could be you are not pregnant.
    Do consider using some type of birth control if you are not wanting to have children just yet. Obviously you are taking the chance if you are choosing not to use protection.

Jun 9, 2008, 03:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by margarita_momma
    I haven't because I am embarased to buy one I live ina small town and it would get around really fast

Jun 9, 2008, 03:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sandra6
    Hi it does sounds like you could be, what other symptoms are you getting? my advice is to do a pregnancy test and then go and see you doctors
    I am always tierd and usually really hot I pee a lot and I have been having backaches

Jun 9, 2008, 03:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by margarita_momma
    no
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 9, 2008, 04:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by swil
    i havent because i am embarased to buy one i live ina small town and it would get around really fast
    If you are embarrassed now, it'll just get worse if you are.

Now, unfortunately you are playing the waiting game and have to wait until your next missed period. You may be, or you may not be. You see, premenstrual symptoms are very similar to pregnancy symptoms. Stress can cause this too.

So, if you are late, please take a test using first morning urine.

Jun 9, 2008, 04:14 PM
    Can't you get your best friend to buy you a pregnancy test? You can't leave it for too long

Jun 12, 2008, 04:14 PM
    Hi swil How are you. Did you find anything out? Let me know how you got on.
    Sonador101 Posts: 298, Reputation: 14

Jun 12, 2008, 11:51 PM
    OK if you are embarresed, hide one in your weekly grooceries it important to know for sure.
    babygirl1092 Posts: 114, Reputation: 8
    -

Jun 13, 2008, 09:06 AM
    Like a lot of the people have said, you need to take a test because the waiting game is very never racking. It can leave u with a lot of what ifs and some sleepless nights the best thing I could tell you to do is if u have a car go to the next town and stop in and get one and get out. Make it an in and out stop. Because if you are it is very important to ade to you and you baby. And if you think buying a test is inbarising wait until you 8 months along and woddle and have a huge belly infornt of you and every one looks at u funny. That's where inberising comes in. u and your baby need to be taking care of so please take a test. I wish you the best of luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I pregnant [ 70 Answers ]

OK well, my name is ashlee, I had my period feb. 24th 08, me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex march 14th 08, he ejaculated in me, on march 21st I had some brown discharge then it turned light pink and then it went away, I looked online they called it implantation bleeding, I haven't got my...

Am I pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

So I'm showing signs of pregnancy such as fatigue, firm but not tender breast, increased appetite, and frequent urination... is it possible that I'm not pregnant with all these symptoms?

Mirena expired, could I be pregnant? [ 5 Answers ]

I have had the Mirena IUD in for almost 6 years exactly (1 year past expiration, I know). In this instance, with the Mirena expired, would it still be possible for me to get pregnant? I have been exceptionally tired lately, and my breasts really hurt. I already have 3 children so I should know...

Want to get pregnant! [ 6 Answers ]

:) How many days does it take to ovulate after your period is done?

View more questions Search