Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cameeche Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2008, 12:05 PM
    Looking for a movie
    There was a movie where a husband and wife took their son and went hiking, camping or hunting one of the three and I believe they where in a Latino country at the time. The son drifts off someplace and ends up in a marjiuna patch. The owners end up killing his parents and threw him over a cliff, but he survived. Years later he goes back to revenge his parents killers.

Does anyone know the name of this movie?
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2008, 02:05 PM
    I bet it's Kid from 1990 with C. Thomas Howell and Brian Austin Green.
    cameeche Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2008, 05:14 AM
    Unfortunately the name does not sound familiar, it is a movie from the early 90's however if someone says the name I will know. Does anyone else out there have an idea of the name?
    xoxolele Posts: 50, Reputation: 5

Jun 10, 2008, 05:17 AM
    I don't know the name sorry, but you can find it on imdb.com, you can find all info on whatever movie on that site. Hope this helps
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jul 5, 2008, 12:48 PM
    Quiet Cool (1986)
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jul 5, 2008, 01:58 PM
    Holy frak! I saw Quiet Cool years ago and clearly I don't remember a dang thing about it. Except that part of it was filmed near my home town.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Can't remember name of movie- 80's -90's family movie [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the name of a movie that I used to watch when I was younger. It may have only been a television movie I am not certain. The movie was about two girls in high school. One was quite popular and the other was labeled a "nerd". The two got in trouble and their punishment was...

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

Late 80's movie or early 90's movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember this movie where there is this girl who has long red hair and she lives with her mom and grandpa and she want to trade places with the rich popular girl. And they do switch.. I can't remember the name of the movie can anyone help me??

View more questions Search