Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sk8ergirl150 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2008, 09:48 AM
    I kissed my bestfriends ex

Well the other night my bestfriends ex (we were really good friends) well he invited me to watch a movie at his house and I said OK so I went there and at the beginning nothing was happening and then we started having a pillow fight he took me and held me tight in his arms then the moment arrived he kissed me... :eek: I'm not going to lie I felt like if it was magic but between us nothing will ever happen well anyway we stayed 2 hours in each others arms kissing and hugging but I haven't told my best friend and I'm really stressed out about telling her he said that we would keep this a secret but I'm still worried my best friend means so much to me.. what can I do? I really need help
    And thanks to everyone for reading
    squeaks77 Posts: 113, Reputation: 19
    -

Jun 9, 2008, 10:16 AM
    Unless you don't want to be friends with your best friend anymore, don't hook up with her ex. Best friends are hard to find, boyfriends are a dime a dozen!
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jun 9, 2008, 11:17 AM
    There are no rules about who you can and can't date as long as they are available. Date whom you wish.

But, many people THINK there are rules and want to enforce them on you. They're wrong, but that won't stop them from punishing you for their stupidity.

So, keep that in mind. An irrational "best friend" may never give you peace if you date a man she's not with, but wants to keep you away from him because of your friendship. That's not friendship, that's manipulation.

If it were me and a friend started that crap, I'd say:
    "Oh, you're dating him again?"
    (No)
    "Um, ok, then no harm done, he's free."
    (But he's my ex, dating him will hurt my feelings)
    "Hey, you can counsel me on how to date, but WHO I date is my business."
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2008, 12:33 PM
    I know this isn't the most moral thing to do. But if you're truly not going to let anything else happen, I would 1) just never say anything about it and avoid the possibility of drama. And 2) don't hang out with him alone anymore- best to avoid temptation.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jun 9, 2008, 12:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by justcurious55
    i know this isn't the most moral thing to do. but if you're truly not going to let anything else happen, i would 1) just never say anything about it and avoid the possibility of drama. and 2) don't hang out with him alone anymore- best to avoid temptation.
    I agree.
    brittneybam Posts: 13, Reputation: 3

Jun 9, 2008, 06:56 PM
    If you felt magic go for it! Him and your best friend are over if this guy makes you happy go for it! If she was your real best friend then she would let you to be happy together!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bestfriends to bf+gf [ 8 Answers ]

OK so I've been best friends with this girl for awhile now and I realized she was always there for me she was there exactly when I needed her and she new exactly what to say so I that about it and everything and I told her I liked her and she said she's going to have to think because it's a big...

I sort of kind of love my bestfriends ex boyfriend. [ 5 Answers ]

Okay. So. At the beginning of 8th grade one of my best friends went out w/ this guy named Hunter. When they were going out me and him became super good friends. After they broke up we started talking a lot more and I started to like him A lot. I know that he likes me too and he tells me really...

Bestfriends? Boyfriends? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm so confused! Most all of my friends are guys I just feel more comfortable with them and my two best friends always suggest having sex with me one I hangout with almost everyday and he jokes about us being boyfriend and girlfriend my other best friend I used to have a crush on and he said he...

Never Kissed [ 15 Answers ]

Im 13 and Ive never kissed or had a boyfriend before. I know Im 2 young but all my friends have and well Im ancious to know what it feels like. I know Im not ugly because Ive gotten compliments about being really pretty before. My problem is that guys only check me out, and when they do like me...

View more questions Search