Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nicki143 Posts: 187, Reputation: 22

Jun 9, 2008, 04:38 AM
    Got holiday tickets not paid for holiday
    Hi

I really hope someone can help me. I booked a holiday in Feb and only paid low deposit. Then due to finaces I did not pay anymore so could not go.

This morning the holiday tickets (flight and accommodation ) arrived.
    I went on the website to try and pre-book the flight seats and it let me.

Does this mean that they think that this holiday is fully paid and we can go.

I was always under the impression that if you did not pay for the holiday the tickets would not be issued anyway.

I think we are going to go to the airport and try and board the flight any way

Please help
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Jun 9, 2008, 05:05 AM
    If you pay a deposit, you confirm with that that you agree with the (holiday) arrangement.
    From that moment you have to pay all charges when due. Unless you have a good reason, and insured yourself against that reason upon making that arrangement, you have a legally binding contract and have to pay in full. Why do you not contact the organisation that provided you the tickets, to be sure before you go ?

Success
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 9, 2008, 09:08 AM
    I will assume they are going to merely bill your credit card or bank account at the proper agreed to time

And if you do use them, you will owe them for the tickets

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Some holiday fun with elfs [ 2 Answers ]

ElfYourself™ : Brought to you by OfficeMax® Go to that site. All you have to do is upload a photo of yourself or friends Get the picture in the right angle. Then hit ELF! And you got your very own elf. You can make up to 4 in one link.

Holiday traditions [ 19 Answers ]

I'm going to be traveling with my son this weekend, and will be doing our gift exchange at some point during that time... It will be just the two of us exchanging gifts, so I'm feeling a little odd that it isn't a bigger family thing as far as the memories I will be making for him. He still...

Holiday prezzies [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, This is a bit stupid but I don't want to get all of my friends presents off holiday I have so many!! What can I get them what will be cheap??

Holiday pay [ 2 Answers ]

If someone asks for vacation, can the company deny the employee to use it on the day they request? Example: I will be out for maternity leave and before returning would like to use vacation time to extend the time I am home. Can the employeer say that they can't give out the vacation or let...

View more questions Search