Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    boos baby08 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2008, 03:53 PM
    Am I pregnant?
    The last period I had was April 15th... its been about a month and I've had sum symptoms like nausia sore breast I'm very emotional anything will make me cry and my stomach and lower back cramps up sometimes. I took about 4 test and they came up negative... and today I started bleeding and its dark red and kind of heavy.. somebody please give me some advice!!
    xoxolele Posts: 50, Reputation: 5

Jun 8, 2008, 04:23 PM
    It sounds like you can possibly have irregular periods. A lot of the times you will get the same symptoms of pregnancy when your period is coming. If you took 4 tests and came up negative its usually right, only in rare cases its wrong. But it sounds like its your period girly, if you were having a miscariage u would know. It would excrutiating pain. Don't worry its probably just your period but go to a doctor/obgyn. If you can't then you can go to your local planned parenthood and they will see you for free. Good luck hunn
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 8, 2008, 05:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by boos baby08
    the last period I had was april 15th... its been about a month and I've had sum symptoms like nausia sore breast I'm very emotional anything will make me cry and my stomach and lower back cramps up sometimes. I took about 4 test and they came up negative.... and today I started bleeding and its dark red and kind of heavy.. somebody please give me some advice!!!

Emotions and stress probably play a part in view of your boyfriend being "cut" by his ex and in jail.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 8, 2008, 05:13 PM
    I agree. It could be because of the stress involved with your boyfriend. Other than that, you just could have a period that is out of sync. That happens more than you know.

If you are that concerned, please see your doctor for a blood test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Pregnant agen or still pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Please help! Had a misscariage 4 weeks ago and now have a positive pregnancy test result, my belly feels bloated and breasts feel tender all the pregnant symptoms but if I was less than four weeks would I be getting these feelings or is it possible I didn't have a misscaraig and am still...

Trying to get pregnant [ 5 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I have a question. I usually have regular periods and signs of ovulation. I had my period on may 12 and its now June 11 and I had no signs of ovulation this month. This has never happened before. I have three other kids. I took a test and it was negative. Could I still be pregnant and...

Could I Be Pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex several times since my last period. My next period is supposed to come in two days and I have been having a lot of headaches and some stomach cramping on and off for the past couple days. My breasts are not sore. What are the chances I am pregnant? Just...

View more questions Search