Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    davejag Posts: 308, Reputation: 5

Jun 8, 2008, 02:29 PM
    It's a baby girl
    Yes we had a baby girl she wasn't so little though she weight 9bls 2 oz.
    We named her Lena-Marie Kathleen, she was born on June 3rd 2008 we just got out of the hospital today. After 28 hours of hard labour and 3 hours of pushing she was finally born.
    We had 4 DR, 8 nurses, and 2 OB's trying to deliver her she got stuck between the pelvic bone and the birth canal. It was a very scary delivery and I didn't think we would make it, especially after she was born and wasn't breathing. We are finally home after 5 days in the hospital because the baby had Jondus and my episiotomy ended up opening up ( ouch what a painful thing). All is well and we are now home thank god.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 8, 2008, 02:38 PM
    Congratulations on your new daughter! Did they put her under special lights for the jaundice? Are you sitting easier now? I wish everyone well and exciting times ahead!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 8, 2008, 02:58 PM
    Congrats!!

That sure sounded like a rough time! Did they send you home with the Bili Lights for the baby or is the jaundice gone now?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jun 8, 2008, 03:13 PM
    Congrats on your "little" girl... :) Rest and enjoy!
    davejag Posts: 308, Reputation: 5

Jun 8, 2008, 04:37 PM
    Thanks guys no they did not send her home with lights because it is a legal issue if we don't use them right. She is doing a bit better I have her in the sun light as much as I can, she is feeding really well which is a key factor. Myself on the other hand I am in so much pain from the episiotomy and it is infected so when I pee it feels like I am on fire lol.
    xoxolele Posts: 50, Reputation: 5

Jun 8, 2008, 05:09 PM
    Congrats! I'm trying with my husband and no luck yet but hearing positive happy things for other people gives me hope.
    ang8318 Posts: 299, Reputation: 27

Jun 8, 2008, 06:24 PM
    CONGRATS. What a beautiful name. I am glad that all turned out well, take care of yourself, and I hope that your episiotomy gets better soon.
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2008, 07:47 PM
    Wow! Sounds like you have got one heck of a story to tell! She will definitely appreciate all you went through when she is grown and starting her own family. Glad that it all panned out well in the end and you are both happy healthy and home! Congrats!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 9, 2008, 09:09 PM
    Congrats, that's great, big baby, poor mommy. Enjoy her, they grow up way to fast. :)
    jjb4060 Posts: 87, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2008, 08:44 AM
    Congratulations on the new baby... sounded painful!!
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Jun 10, 2008, 10:15 AM
    Congratulations! I'm glad to hear everyone is home now and doing better :)
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Jun 10, 2008, 10:16 AM
    Congratulations!! :D
    stormey44 Posts: 380, Reputation: 3

Jun 10, 2008, 01:52 PM
    Congrats girls are so fun I just had one after having 2 boys and they are all fun but little girls are funnier to dress up lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to have a baby girl [ 5 Answers ]

My husband and I want to have a baby, but we really want to have a baby girl. I've done some research and one of the things that I've learned is for the girl not to climax. Does this mean at all or just when penetration from my husband occurs? And if you know of any other ways that will help us...

What would you name a baby boy or girl? [ 31 Answers ]

Just a group discussion. It's a rainy day today and wanted to chat about a subject that everyone has an opinion about. What would you name a boy? Id name my first born son after his father, second born anthony or roco. What would you name a girl? Adrianna, carmella, maria, or emma

How to have a baby girl [ 1 Answers ]

I want to get pregnant but want a lilltle girl. What can I try so that my chances are having a girl?

Want a baby girl [ 3 Answers ]

:o I have 2 boys and I really want to have a baby girl but I am still breastfeeding my 4 month old and my period has not restarted. How else can I tell that I am ovulating so that I can have my baby girl??

A girl that had a baby with someone else while she was with me [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know what I should do or how to get over the fact that my girlfriend had another baby but from someone else. She has 3 kids from 3 different fathers and one is 7, 2, 11 months. The 2 year old is mine and when she got a job at a hospital she started messing around with a co worker and got...

View more questions Search