Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jardin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2008, 08:11 AM
    Will this show up on a hair test?
    On April 11 I took 6 Lortab/503's, thry were blue. 3 weeks ago I took one xtc pill. 1 1/2 weeks ago I took 1 xanax bar and 1 lortab. Is this enough to show in a hair test?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jun 8, 2008, 08:15 AM
    Hello j:

A hair test will show EVERYTHING you've taken.

excon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 8, 2008, 08:25 AM
    Yes, but if they are prescribed by your doctor, all you have to do is explain it was from you doctor, if you are taking the medication illegal, then yes that is why you are suppose to fail the tests
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 8, 2008, 10:45 AM
    Yeppers they will definitely show up on a hair test. XTC is not a prescribed medication, so you will have problems with that as it is an illegal street drug.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How many days after a known ovulation date can a positive pregnancy test show? [ 15 Answers ]

I have been taking the medicine Clomid & have been really trying to get pregnant. My question is simple - I know the best time to test for pregnancy is after your missed period but my number of days between change. Last month it was 28 days & I circled the day on my calender that I could take an...

Hair test [ 13 Answers ]

I am going to have a hair folical test done soon I need to know if there really is a shampoo that will clean my hair . Some one that used it and it worked... what brand and what its called please very important

Does suboxone show on a drug test done by probation? -Fresno, Ca [ 15 Answers ]

I got a DUI from drinking and driving. I went to court 5 days ago and was put on formal probation and I have a meeting with a probation officer in two days. I'm contimplating telling him about being on Suboxone. I have been on it for over a year, but was only legaly prescribed it for the first...

Will one hit of an unlit bowl show in a urine test? [ 1 Answers ]

I was goofing off the other day and found my old bowl (unused for 9 months) in a closet. I put it to my mouth and then inhaled it, unlit. I then realized that I have to take a drug test tomorrow, and I'm worried that I got THC in my lungs. I haven't smoked for 9 months, and when I last used the...

Will Bangkok pills show positive in a drug test? [ 4 Answers ]

Will bangkok pills show positive in a drug test? I have a friend who uses it. How long does she have to clear her system before the drug test, so it won't test positive for any of the bangkok pill components?

View more questions Search