Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chris60 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2008, 03:22 AM
    Hissing sound when I talk
    I have been wearing new upper dentures for approx. 2 months and it feels too big for my mouth. Also, I feel that I am talking with a hissing sound, like I have a mouth full of saliva which I do not. What can I do about this or is this only temporary? When I am talking I can tell people are looking at me and wonder why the speech problem. Does this getter with time or do my dentist need to make some sort of adjustment?
    Thanks
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

Jun 8, 2008, 12:04 PM
    You should go see your dentist. If you've lost weight or had the dentures placed right after having teeth removed your gum tissues will shrink. You may need a temporary reline.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Circuit Breakers Hissing Sound, Stove Shortage, and Automatic Fusebox Turnoff [ 14 Answers ]

My Landlord is attempting to charge me for replacement of a new fuse box/circuit breaker because I would turn off the radiant heat switch from the box, after SCE (Social California Edison) suggested I so to prevent usage. I resided in the unit for 4 years and started turning off the radiant heat...

Continuous hissing sound+water gurgle in master bath sink [ 1 Answers ]

I have a continuous hissing sound in the master bath sink and it seems to be coming from underneath the sink.I get the hissing sound even after shutting down both the hot and cold water supply to the sink.Whenever I start and shut-down the other adjacent sink,flush the adjacent toilet or...

No heat and no hissing gas sound [ 1 Answers ]

I have a york furnace with a problem. Which is 1.induction motor comes on .2. the hot surface ignighter doesn't glow and no hissing gas sound.3 got 3 blinks on the icm

Hissing! [ 2 Answers ]

One of my cats has been very calm and easy going for the first two years of his life and now, all of a sudden, he has started to hiss at us. It seemed to start as a game he was playing. We would be walking and he would jump in front of us and hiss. Now he has started hissing all the time. When we...

Hissing cat! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I posted the thread on here titled 2 cats, this is an update to that thread. The mother cat is still hissing at her 6 month old female offspring, though it is now more frequent and aggressive, she refuses to let sachi(kitten) near her, she just displays her fangs and hisses really loud or just...

View more questions Search