Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Serinity5 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2008, 11:00 PM
    Name of a movie where a kid goes through a painting I think
    I remember watching a movie in the 80's maybe early 90's where I think a little boy goes through something like a picture or painting . There is creature played by humans one is a turtle that acts reaaly slow. I was trying to find the name of it
    xoxolele Posts: 50, Reputation: 5

Jun 8, 2008, 01:38 AM
    Was robin wiliams in it? There is a movie where people go into paintings its called "what dreams may come" or if its not you can look on this website imdb.com that website has all info on movies and stuff, my hubby uses it all the time

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Oil Painting [ 4 Answers ]

I Have an oil painting and can't read the bottom of the name of the artist. It depicts a man sitting at a table praying with glasses on his bible and a apple,bread I think and a bowl of soup. Does anyone know what this painting may be of or who could I ask to give me a value, if it has one.

I'm bad at painting [ 21 Answers ]

Please help me! I love drawing and am really good at it but my problem is that I can't chose the right colors! How can I chose the right ones without having to stress out about it!

I'm looking for a certain painting [ 3 Answers ]

I do not know the artist or the name of the painting, but I can remember slightly what it looks like, it is of a skeleton with a crown on strapped into a chair with white flames burning him and there is another man in the background/off to the side that is looking at him, if anyone knows of this...

Do you know this painting? [ 4 Answers ]

When I was in Dublin last summer I saw a man drawing on the pavement. I'd never seen anyone do it, and I thought it was so cool. He was copying from a painting. It was a young lady on a boat. She had a little parasol with her, if I'm not mistaken, and I also think she was wearing a hat. There was a...

View more questions Search