Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cheesseball Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2008, 09:33 PM
    I don't know why I feel this way
    OK I hope when you guys read this you wount judge me in any bad way but there's something really bothering me... there's this one girl who I'm so jelous of and I don't know why... I feel pathetic saying this but it's the truth. I'm going to tell you guys the whole story of how this all started... so if you take the time to read this and comment back id really appreciate it. But anyway this girl sadly to say is my cousin she's really pretty ill admit. And I've found that a lot of guys like her over me and I know that's reality there's always someone prettier than you but... I don't know why I wish I knew but she really gets to me. I hate it so much because I'm always worrying if the guy I like will like her over me... which it usually happens... :( or I'm always worrying if shell try and take him... cause I don't trust her anymore which sucks so bad because when we were growing up we used to be really close but now its completely different we still get along but watever... I hate feeling this way because I'm giving her all this credit and she just keeps lowering my confiedne lower and lower... I hate feeling this way is something wrong with me... why does everyone like her over me... I thought I was just as pretty as her... but I guess I'm not I just really wish she didn't get to me so much... I hope someone can give me advice on this and there true opinion if you would id really appreciate it thank you
    shorty777 Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Jun 7, 2008, 09:52 PM
    I think that if it really bothers you, you could try talking to her. But if you don't feel comfortable enough to do that try to talk to someone else thar you can talk to.
    ashley568 Posts: 34, Reputation: 3

Jun 7, 2008, 10:43 PM
    I know how you feel I have two brothers that everybody just loves and always wants to be around, I know I don't have to worry about then stealing my boyfriends but... point is you are who are you and you need to find a way to love yourself. I hate to say it but your cousin is not the reason your confidence is dwindling but you find a way to compare yourself to her. If you compared yourself to someone less attractive then you would feel better about yourself. Let me ask you this do you have at least one friend you know will ALWAYS be there for you? Do you have a family that loves you? People like your cousin are not truly liked and will only ever have superficial friends and if you cannot find some comfort in that... well I don't know. As far as guys are concerned if all they care about are your looks than they aren't worth your time. My grandpa used to tell my mom, which she past to me =D I pity any one that doesn't like me... they have bad taste. So when you think you aren't good enough than just think of all the goods things you have going for you.
    cheesseball Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2008, 10:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley568
    I know how you feel I have two brothers that everybody just loves and always wants to be around, I know I dont have to worry about then stealing my boyfriends but.... point is you are who are you and you need to find a way to love yourself. I hate to say it but your cousin is not the reason your confidence is dwindling but you find a way to compare yourself to her. If you compared yourself to someone less attractive then you would feel better about yourself. Let me ask you this do you have at least one friend you know will ALWAYS be there for you? Do you have a family that loves you? People like your cousin are not truly liked and will only ever have superficial friends and if you cannot find some comfort in that... well I dont know. As far as guys are concerned if all they care about are your looks than they arent worth your time. My grandpa used to tell my mom, which she past to me =D I pity any one that doesnt like me...they have bad taste. So when you think you arent good enough than just think of all the goods things you have going for you.

No it wouldn't make me feel any better... that's the thing though that I don't understand why is she the only one that gets to me? And why do I always find ways to compare us??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Don't feel anything during sex! [ 6 Answers ]

I just lost my virginity about three or four days ago, so that's what I'm guessing what it is, but even before we were "Exploring" each other before then and I didn't even feel anything then. I read a lot of articles saying that its stimulation of the , and I've tried it- it feels nice, but it...

I still don't know how to feel. [ 4 Answers ]

As you all know if you have read my previous pst. I lost my father about 6 weeks ago, and I still am not sure how I am supposed to feel about it. I have tried to write in a notebook, because it helps me a lot. I had no idea that writing could make a person think... alot. I have made progress I...

Why don't I feel anything during sex? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, Me and my boyfriend have been dating for about 2 years now, and we have sex once or twice a week, but sometimes we don't have it for 2 to 3 weeks at someimes, but anyway, 15 minutes into our playtime he goes down. Why do you think that is? He says he gets distracted, what do you think that...

I don't feel anything during sex [ 16 Answers ]

I am not a virgin ] and when I have sex I don't feel anything. It just thrusts in me. Its in and I get wet but I don't get pleasure out of it. And if I get wet its not for long. Am I numb down there or is something wrong with me. The partner is perfectly fine. The foreplay is fine. I just don't...

I don't feel anything! [ 7 Answers ]

Ok I've been having sex for 2 years now, its been with 5 different guys, they all had big penises, they all got me wet and turned me on, but the problem is that once they put the penis inside Of me I don't feel pleasure, What the hell does that mean?? I concentrate! I do different positions....

View more questions Search