Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blackskulls Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2008, 08:54 PM
    movie from the 90s that I like x men and mutant x
    Does anyone know the name of a movie I believe made in the mid 90s about a group of teenagers that all have kind of like mutant abilities one can strech one makes sparks come out of her hands?
    xoxolele Posts: 50, Reputation: 5

Jun 8, 2008, 02:15 AM
    I'm not sue of the movie you are talking about but you can find the answer to any questions on any movies at imdb.com my hubby uses this all the time
    sd1025 Posts: 98, Reputation: 11

Jun 9, 2008, 12:41 AM
    it was called generation x set at xavier school for gifted youngsters, it was released in 1996 you can find it on imdb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Can't remember name of movie- 80's -90's family movie [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the name of a movie that I used to watch when I was younger. It may have only been a television movie I am not certain. The movie was about two girls in high school. One was quite popular and the other was labeled a "nerd". The two got in trouble and their punishment was...

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

What movie name? Movie type: adventure/ treasure/ pirates [ 1 Answers ]

Movie type: adventure/ treasure/ pirates Begins in the winter, a boys father is asked to return as a sailor on a ship; the boy decides to go in place of his dad. The boy is joined by two family friends, an older young man (character name might be Jense) and a young woman. The boy becomes...

View more questions Search