Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dascue Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2008, 06:13 PM
    Sick dog
    My dog has the following symptoms: dizzy, lack of appetite, poor eye sight, sleeps a lot and thin hair. She is old and may have had a stroke not shore. The vet gave her protozone is there anything I can do? Thank you for your time
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 7, 2008, 06:33 PM
    I don't recognize 'protozone'. Are you sure your are spelling it correctly? If your dog is old, and the symptoms seem to show that, then all you can do is make your pet as comfortable as possible and lots of attention.
    btilton13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2012, 07:12 PM
    Dog is pacing in circles not drinking water and drooling

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very sick puppy very sick [ 12 Answers ]

I know I have been reading on this site and others and before I go any further I know my pup needs a doctor. I can not afford one at all right now and they won't make a payment plan with me because I have horrible credit. I have an 8 months old black lab that I was given for free or they were...

Sick dog [ 11 Answers ]

My dog is suddenly sick for a couple of days. Yesterday she was better. This morn she is vomitting clear liquid and will not drink. She sits in front of the water bowl for a long time but will not drink

I'm so sick of it! [ 1 Answers ]

I had a boyfriend and I found out he was cheating on me so I dumped him. Actually the only reason I said yes to him when he asked me out was because I was sick of being single and I still am sick of it! Everyday I see couples cuddling and kissing and I want to know how it feels to have a REAL...

Sick Cat [ 2 Answers ]

My daughters cat has been vomiting what can we give him for an upset belly?

So sick... [ 10 Answers ]

I feel so sick. I have been in love with one guy for about 6 years now and it's so hard because he's a nice guy but he isn't in love with me. We started dating, I fell in love, he started to taper off, he went through some hard times it became on and off but I was still in love and couldn't let...

View more questions Search