Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TimHorton Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2008, 05:59 PM
    Malicious Ad Ware
    I play a Back Gammon game online from Play65 Play Online Backgammon Game. When I close the site after a game I get a "Green" screen with this URL:

Ad

I have ADAware 2008 but it doesn't seem to be able to detect it or get rid of it. Any ideas on what I might try?
    Many thanks.
    invisibleman_productions Posts: 207, Reputation: 12

Jun 7, 2008, 07:41 PM
    Run Malwarebytes Anti-MalwareSecurity News from the net: Malwarebytes Anti-Malware

Run the anti spyware remove programs spybot Spybot search and destroy spyware and popups and superantispyware SUPERAntiSpyware Home Edition (free version) to get rid of the nasties

Run a complete scan with free curing utility Dr.Web CureIt!
    Dr. Web CureIt

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spy ware doctor [ 6 Answers ]

I had spy ware doctor on my computer but now it won't open up but a little eindow pops up and all it is it has a button that says "send bug report" and I can't get out of it and I can't hit that button. I can't use spyware doctor. And my computer keeps messing up really bad. I need to know of...

My Mother is malicious [ 9 Answers ]

My mother has always been causing problems in the family, she left us as children at christmas time for my fathers brother. All she does in get drunk and call family relatives starting arguments. She has caused so much pain and damage that none of her family talks to her. She only has three...

Glass ware [ 5 Answers ]

I have a blue perfect mason jar--no lid------older Dr. Pepper glass bottle 6 1/2 oz 10-2-4 markings, liquor bottle half pint with clear shield and a liquor 1 pint with a clear heart on both sides. Trying to find values of these?

Subfolders are created 'cause of malicious software... [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, Few days back, I used a pen drive which subsequently started to cause problems by making subfolders (duplicate) of original folders. Now, the computer is going to meet its ending day. What should I do now? Any suggestion would really be appreciated.

View more questions Search