Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brandonb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2006, 05:48 PM
    Daily duties
    What does your occupation require of you on a daily basis?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 7, 2006, 06:06 PM
    5 to 6 AM, get on the road to get to first appointment ( furthest from office)
    8 to 9 AM get to first appointment.

Each appointment takes about 1 1/2 hours.

5 to 6 PM return to office

6 to 8 PM do paper work, fax orders into main office, make copies and call to make future appointments

That fairly well sums it up to include eating in the car since too busy to stop and eat.

And of course if you are not caught up for Sat, or if a lot of orders came in on Friday, you do it on Saturday also.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Mar 8, 2006, 08:24 AM
    HI,
    Since you posted in Sales, I was in Sales before I retired a yr ago.
    My daily routine start at 7 am, ended around 10 pm, sometimes 7 days a week, with Sunday not being but about 3 or 4 hours.
    Not much time to eat lunch. Was on the road most of the time, calling on prospects.
    Sales requires a certain type of person, who is very outgoing, good personality, and doesn't mind learning "sales pitches" to go along with talking with someone. Also requires someone who can sell ice to those living at the South Pole!
    It is sometimes a difficult profession. It's easy to "sell" something to someone when they need it or want it. But, "sales" really comes into play when trying to sell something when they don't.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1040 or 1040NR (TN daily commuter) [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I am a canadian citizen daily commuting to Buffalo, NY on a TN visa for past 5years and filing 1040NR as married filing separately. I also declare my income and get the foreign tax credit in Canada. I have been told by an accountant that I could file IRS form 1040 and choose Married...

Resident engineer duties [ 5 Answers ]

Hello experts, I’m looking for all the resident engineer duties and responsibilities"Owner representative " please write it in details. Thanks in advance

Doxie doesn't seem to know what to do when put him outside to do bathroom duties [ 2 Answers ]

We just adopted a beautiful year old doxie. He was negelected at his original home (too many animals) and was never properly house broken. The foster mom was honest and said he wasn't fully house broken, but we took him anyway.It seems like he doesn't know what to do when I put him out. He just...

View more questions Search