Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    signergirl Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2008, 03:58 PM
    Disney Movie from 90s
    Hello OK I remember this disney movie you could get at Blockbuster. This girl moves into a town where people talk of gold because her mom and dad divorced or her dad died. The teenager meets this girl who not many people in town like because she is strange and the girl takes the new girl out to a cave and they find gold. But then th cave collapses and one of the girls get injured and the other has to go get help. If anyone can help me I would be so grateful. Thanks
    ashleyl Posts: 23, Reputation: 6

Jun 7, 2008, 04:40 PM
    I think it is called "Goldediggers". Did have the little girl from "My Girl" in it?
    signergirl Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2008, 04:43 PM
    YES that is it the movie is Gold Diggers: The secret of Bear Mountain THANK YOU sooooo MUCH!! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie from the 90s on the disney channel [ 6 Answers ]

There's this movie I use to watch on the disney channel... its about this girl and she's in her room and all of a sudden this man comes and takes her to a world with these scary looking monsters in it. There's one insidient where she has to chose which door to take to get home. One is Blue and one...

Disney movie [ 2 Answers ]

There is a Disney movie made like in the 90's I think and (I don't remember if it is a Disney movie or not lol) But this lady is about to marry his father and it turns out she is like a monster or something like that. And when everything ends the dad and the son go to a cave somewhere and behind...

A 70's movie, maybe disney. [ 1 Answers ]

As a child I saw this movie and all I remember are a few scenes. In one of them, there was an adult male with I think 2 children. They were on a savana of some sort. They fell asleep on the branches of a huge tree, and when they woke up the land was completely flooded. On a floating log there was a...

Zenon(disney movie) DVD [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone help me find the 1st Zenon Movie?? I loved it and I really enjoyed Proto Zoa's performance! Lol. :D Has it been released on DVD? :confused:

Old movie on Disney [ 3 Answers ]

There was a movie aired on the Disney channel in the 80's/early 90's. The animation reminded me of The Hobbit. I only remember a boy and maybe a wizard. There was also an evil giant that used a long fingernail to give children nightmares. I thinkit took place in a castle. Does anyone have any idea...

View more questions Search