Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    s3fight4freedom Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2008, 01:20 PM
    All crashing down (psychic ability)
    Lately I know I have the ability but I am being stalked by 3 or more entities that are just black masses. My girlfriend @$$ of an ex recently died in jail and he has been fueling this entire onslaught. He has physically attacked me by trying to push me down the stairs. I don't know I've tried cleansing rituals but it hasn't worked. I don't know what its going to push me to mentally do but has been going on since I was born. I have always been able to see and talk to spirits. This ability has led me to being attacked once and I feel that its still in me or at least part of it. I don't know what to do. Id just like some outside point of view
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Jun 8, 2008, 03:23 AM
    Are you a believer in any religion?

Even if you are not,I would advise you to turn to the Almighty God,which would be the only force that can help you rid of the evil forces in your life.
    There is no light except from the Almighty that would keep away the darkness of the spirit world.

This is just opinion for you to take or leave it.
    s3fight4freedom Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2008, 01:44 PM
    I used to be a devout catholic and since I was old enough to realize that anything I was seeing or assumed I saw went against the religion although I am still a strong believer in god. Its just one of those things that I've turned too and have felt and gotten physically ill when I have tried prayer
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Jun 8, 2008, 10:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by s3fight4freedom
    i used to be a devout catholic and since i was old enough to realize that anything i was seeing or assumed i saw went against the religion although i am still a strong believer in god. its just one of those things that ive turned too and have felt and gotten physically ill when i have tried prayer
    I am not sure I understand this statement "that anything i was seeing or assumed i saw went against the religion".If you could explain if you meant that catholics do not believe in the existence of dark forces?I thought all Christians believed in the existence of spirits and evil among both humans and spirits?(sorry if I am mistaken as I am not a christian).

I would think that if the spirits are non-believers and evil then they maybe trying to turn you away from the Almighty but know in your heart that there is no cure for such things except by the light of the Almighty to dispel dark forces of any kind.
    xoxolele Posts: 50, Reputation: 5

Jun 8, 2008, 11:01 PM
    I've gone through something similar, I too have a gift but there was a time I was afraid of it. I've also been attacked and would feel the same spirit for a while. But in this timeperiod I wasn't close with god, and when I was being attacked I prayed during the incident and it stopped. I was actually living in a very catholic home that was also used as a church. Catholics are more suseptibul to dark spirits. Anyway I actuall got closer to go and went to church (christian) and was reborn. The only down side is that I haven't been ble to contact my ability since that happened, but the good thing was that I haven't been attacked sinc and no longer feel darkness
    xoxaprilwine Posts: 582, Reputation: 71

Aug 23, 2008, 10:39 AM
    It sounds like the abilities are not going to go away as you are gifted. So your option is to embrace it. Don't be afraid to stand up and scream and tell them you are in charge and not afraid and to leave immediately. They then know they have no power over you and therefore can not cause you harm. I suggest that you look at methods of protecting yourself from physic attacks (read up on it and educate yourself) and from feeding the poltergeists in your home. Clearing your home is an option with sage and salt... ask your guides and archangels for help in the process and of course there is the choice of blessing your home by a catholic priest. Remember that when your being held down and not able to move or scream say the Hale Mary... she always helps me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ability with food [ 1 Answers ]

Scientists performed an experiment to determine whether there is a connection between learning ability and food. They took two groups of 20 mice each, all from the same purebred strain. The mice were deprived of food for 3 days and then given a standard learning session in running through a maze....

Our Computer keeps crashing. [ 5 Answers ]

My husband and I are concerned because he uses his computer for his business. Anyway it seems like lately it's been crashing a lot. The first time it crashed on me was about 2 weeks ago. Now it seems to be crashing a couple times a day. One of us will be using a program like Excel, file...

Explorer crashing [ 6 Answers ]

My problem is similar to this one :https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/archive/t-1281.html Internet Explorer when launched opens its window then promptly shuts down. Also, then Explorer is opened to view any drive, control panel, etc. it too opens then explorer promptly crashes and then restarts. The...

View more questions Search