Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SCOTTFWILLIS Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2008, 12:16 PM
    Watched this movie when I was a kid in the 90's
    OK so I'm 19 now but I remember this movie about a girl or guy I think that goes to a ball or something and has someone with her and the guy with her is walking under this ladys dress I remember that scene

Then there is a scene where I think they are flying on a carpet underground and they come to this huge door and the guy tells the other person to open it and they say no and finally they do and this like monster thing comes out and they blame it on her when the guy really told her to do it

Another scene was a girl playing a harp in some big room
    giani513 Posts: 179, Reputation: 47

Jun 7, 2008, 09:12 PM
    BeetleJuice?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie I watched in preschool? Early 90s? [ 1 Answers ]

There were these two movies I watched in preschool, both animated, and I've spent my whole life, no joke, trying to figure out what they were. They would have been made in the early 90s, possibly the late 80s. The first one started with some kind of unicorns, and one that had a fake horn and the...

Movie I watched on TV in the 80's [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find a movie that I watched on TV. It was probably in the late 80's. All I can remember is that the end of the movie was based around christmas time and the main character (possibly Kiefer Sutherland) and a girl were trying to rob a store and he got shot with a shotgun and died....

I cannot remember this TV show I watched as a kid. Early 90's [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone remember the show were there was three guys and a girl and they would help fight Viruses in the computers. One guy hit his drum sticks and another struck his guitar. Then they were transported into the computer. They were put into these robots that could fight viruses by themselves or...

Looking for title of movie I watched when I was younger [ 1 Answers ]

Okay so this is really hard to work with, but I have like the last scene in my head, and I can't remember anymore of it. It was like a girl, and there is a evil man ( possibly her brother, or like old husband) and he can turn things in to stone. And the scene I remember is that she is running...

View more questions Search