Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    animeluver06 Posts: 24, Reputation: 5

Mar 7, 2006, 03:57 PM
    Need tips for a trip to Korea
    Ok me and my friends are obviously planning a trip to Korea for next year and I wanted to know if anyone can give me tips. Like a good place to buy tickets and stuff.
    cbrock51 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2006, 06:27 AM
    I don't know about the best place to buy tickets other than the usual; Expedia, Priceline, and get yourself on the saver newsletters from the airlines. I did want to tell you to not miss going to Korea House in Seoul. My family and I went one evening and thouroughly enjoyed dinner and evening of Korean music and dance. I was visiting family in Daegu and we also did a day trip up Apsan Mountain, investigating the temples and memorials as we came down. I also loved going to the market places which were always teaming with so much energy. I know you'll enjoy your trip.:p
    animeluver06 Posts: 24, Reputation: 5

Jun 11, 2006, 11:35 AM
    ok I will have to check it out. lol. Thanks alot for the suggestion. Now I really want to go. ^_^
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jun 11, 2006, 11:41 AM
    http://english.tour2korea.com/

If you have not checked out any sites yet, try this one.

Good luck, and have a wonderful trip.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to take money on trip [ 3 Answers ]

My son is going to Italy and Greece on a school trip very soon. We have gotten conflicting advice as to how best to exchange his money. First what is the best way to secure it. Traveler's Checks, debit card or any other way. Also does the exchange rate differ enough that he should wait until he...

Any idea for a 2 week ESL summer camp curriculum for Junior High Schoolers in Korea? [ 0 Answers ]

I have to come up with a 2 week summer camp curriculum for a ESL class. Each day will consists of a 4 hr. period. I would appreciate if you could give me an idea of what I should teach for each day for 4 hr. during this 2 week schedule. This is all indoor class activities only.

Breaker doesn't trip [ 3 Answers ]

There is a property that has a 30-amp breaker in the electrical distribution panel labeled for the AC unit. The outside HVAC unit had a maximum over-current protection rating of 25-amps. I'm looking to see how serious this is and also to understand why the breaker doesn't trip with that amp...

Should I ask this girl on a trip... [ 4 Answers ]

I've only known her for about a month now and when we talk we seem to share some of the same things in life. We are both kind of busy and haven't been out on a date yet but I wonder I should ask her on this 6 day trip with me to break the ice or not. I can't really tell if she's intrested in...

Would GFCI trip? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm into salt water fish tanks and I'm trying to get a better understanding of when a GFCI would (or wouldn't) trip under different situations. Suppose I had 1 submersible pump in the tank and for some reason it cracked. (For example, if I were hammering a nail into the wall above the tank and...

View more questions Search