Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ska8ergal Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2008, 11:36 AM
    I'm confused
    I like 2 guys one is an idiot and the other is a smarty pants and when he is in school he is a pain in the butt and I'm also scared to talk to him while the onother one I met 3-4 days ago and I just figured out that he goes to my school and my friends say to flirt with both of them the one I'm afraid to talk to is sam and the cute idiot one is austin and I'm confused because I don't know what the definition of flirt is and my biggest crush well lets just say his friends are such dumb bells and I'm so confused I need edvise.:)
    ashley568 Posts: 34, Reputation: 3

Jun 7, 2008, 11:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ska8ergal
    i like 2 guys one is an idiot and the other is a smarty pants and when he is in school he is a pain in the butt and im also scared to talk to him while the onother one i met 3-4 days ago and i just figured out that he goes to my school and my friends say to flirt with both of them the one im afraid to talk to is sam and the cute idiot one is austin and im confused because i dont know what the definition of flirt is and my biggest crush well lets just say his friends are such dumb bells and im so confused i need edvise.:)
    That's dumb just be yourself, you want them 2 like you for you not 4 being a bimbo. No ofense, not that I think you are. If you just be yourself the "flirting" will show through.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confused what should I do [ 3 Answers ]

Yes I was in a car accident 8 months ago... I am now having and burning sensation in my left thigh hurts at times could this be caused by the accident 8 months ago.. I did go to a charoprator for my back... SHOULD I GO FOR A MRI another problem I have no heath insurance I AM CONFUSSED THE OTHER...

I'm so confused. [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 19 years old.. I have a WONDERFUL boyfriend, but he is always out of state working... these past couple of months I have just been feeling really down.. I hate getting up in the mornings now.. I really don't look forward to the day at all anymore... I'm just getting over drug abuse.. I'm not...

I'm confused [ 4 Answers ]

OK so I'm a young teen and I have had a few boyfriends but not many. Whenena I go on vacation I get any guy I want from mi age to collage boys.. at school its kind of hard to get a guy.. I mean I don't change mi personality or the way I dress and I go to the beach a lot and I get more boys there...

I'm so confused [ 1 Answers ]

So me and this guy went out for almost 5 months latly we broke up he didn't want to do it but he had no choice his parents arnt letting him see me enough so we kind of broke up knowing it was best for our relationship about a week ago we got together and talked and we still had a lot of feelings...

EPS confused [ 1 Answers ]

I have to write a ratio paper for my Accounting 102 class. I am calculating EPS for Staples and Office Depot. The EPS shown on the income statement of each store is off by a long shot to what I calculate when taking net income less preferred dividends over outstanding common stocks less treasury...

View more questions Search