Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    claire1239 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2008, 08:07 AM
    Bleedin in pregnancy
    Hi my name is claire, I had an extopic pregnancy 5 years ago. I have a 4 year old son and just. I started planning another baby 2 months ago I came off my pill and I had a period on the 26th may I have done 6 tests and they all say pregnant but I am bleeding.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 7, 2008, 09:51 AM
    Time to go to the doctor, we can't diagnose you over the internet.

Take care.
    mcpoeman Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Jun 7, 2008, 10:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by claire1239
    hi my name is claire, i had an extopic pregnancy 5 years ago. i have a 4 year old son and just. i started planning another baby 2 months ago i came off my pill and i had a period on the 26th may i have done 6 tests and they all say pregnant but i am bleeding.
    My ex bled all the way through pregancy and it worried us sick, see your doctor but it is common, so don't worry hope all goes well, m
    staples120703 Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Jun 8, 2008, 09:32 PM
    Hi Claire, I know that some people can bleed all the way through pregnancy and some get there regular periods and most don't bleed at all, to be on the safe side, I would see your DR immediately to make sure there is nothing wrong with the pregnancy, and for that, I am waiting to find out if I am pregnant and I spot on occasion which only lasts a few hours if that, but missed my period for 2 weeks now, so I'll let you know when I find out and what causes random bleeding during pregnancy, good luck I hope everything is well with you and your baby! And Congratulations!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Light bleedin [ 3 Answers ]

My lmp started light on the 5th through the 11th I had intercourse the 12th 13th 14th 15th 16th 18th my fertile days are 13th-19th I believe on the 17th I had light bleeding when I wiped but its gone could that be a sign of pregnancy? Could I b pregnant that quick:confused:

Pregnancy, could it be? [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I had sex just about 4 months ago. We used a condom. I've had all my periods at regular times since then, although they are a bit harsher now. I wasn't scared at all until I learned that women can have their periods while being pregnant. This scared me, so, about one month ago, I...

Possible pregnancy! [ 2 Answers ]

In short my husband and I decided this mth to expand our family to #4 child. My last Menstral period was 8/5/07 so according to my ovulation calendar my fertile dates were between the 18th- 23rd, with the 22nd being my ovulation day. Well we had unprotected sex on the 16th, 21st and 22nd, I have...

8i think I'm pregnant but I'm bleedin [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: OK welll I'm already a week late but today I started discharging brown and then bright red but I'm still getting natiuosse and I has sex two weeks streight with out any protection you think I'm pregnannt plese soneonje asnwer or help !:

View more questions Search