Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ferchak48 Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2008, 05:49 AM
    Video's are constantly stopping to buffer, what do I need to have a smooth movie?
    Can you direct me to the proper program. I have windows vista home edition. 2g
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 7, 2008, 06:49 AM
    Buffering is to do with your connection and bandwidth.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Downloading video's from cell phone [ 2 Answers ]

I'm asking this for a friend, so I'm just giving the info given to me. How do you convert 3GPP2 video to burn onto dvd. Are they any free programs, and a simple way to do it? Thanks!

Video's Too Dark [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, I've recently wiped my PC but now I am having some trouble with videos on it - they are all too dark. These are MPG, AVI and a few other video types. The codecs I have installed are the latest version of the K-Lite Mega Codec pack (so ffdshow). I've tried uninstalling & reinstalling...

Smooth legs [ 3 Answers ]

I have been waxing yet my legs are still not smooth and look like I have been shaving with loads of spots like marks:mad: , how can I make them smooth? With no dark marks?:confused:

I need smooth legs! [ 1 Answers ]

How do I look after my skin correctly? I want my legs to be smooth like a river, how do I do that?

Why can't watch streaming video's or trailers? [ 3 Answers ]

Do you need certain software or a certain program to be able to watch streaming video's or trailers on the internet? Every time I try and watch one the video and sound goes on and off every few seconds and takes over 30 minites to be able to get to the end of a 4 or 5 minite video. I'm using...

View more questions Search