Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    geminidina Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2008, 04:43 PM
    What color matches with my hair
    I have very balck hair, it falls a lot so I don't have a lot of it.
    My hair is weak and dry just a little.
    I want to make it brown for a change.
    Is it better just to high light it to prevet having more hair fall & dry hair.
    Or is it better to dye it all ?:confused:
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jun 7, 2008, 03:23 PM
    I would say its not good to chemically treat your hair if its already weak. Dark hair is beautiful...
    jenn4094u Posts: 128, Reputation: 6

Jun 11, 2008, 08:14 PM
    If Your Hair Has No Color In It, And I Mean None At All... have It Colored At A Salon With A Medium To Medium Dark Brown... tell Them You Don't Want To Damage It And Not To Use Anything Stronger Than 20 Volume... choose A Color You Like... And Then Have It Retouched When Necessary But Ask Them To Refresh The Ends Woth Semi Permanent If It Necessary To Freshen Them , As This Will Not Allow Your Hair To Get Overprocessed. I Am A Licensed Cosmetologist And Have Seen This Work Wonders For Fragile Hair

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HELP! Brown hair color turned my hair a dark red! [ 31 Answers ]

So my girlfriend helped me color my hair to hide a few gray hairs coming in. Its usually a light to med brown, thought I might go darker. We used Loreal excellence crème ( Medium Brown). It actuall turned my hair into almost a dark redish brown, looks like I have naturally dark red hair! HELP! ...

Will hair color remover remove the color or make it lighter? [ 3 Answers ]

I dyed my hair light golden brown. My original hair color was dark brown. Now the golden brown is starting to fade and plus my hair is growing out at the roots. The hair color did damage to my hair and I don't want to permanent dye it anymore. All I want to do is put a dark rinse to at least get my...

How long after dying my hair can I use a color zapper? What color will it turn my hai [ 2 Answers ]

My natural hair color is Dark/Medium Brown. Since summer, I've been dying my hair with a reddish tone. I haven't had my natural color since then. I decided to try black, I HATE IT. I look too pale and it looks like a wig. My friend told me about a loreal color zapper and I don't want to damage my...

At-home hair color using Color Zap, then Wella color [ 2 Answers ]

I have naturally medium brown hair. I have always looked better with blonde hair, and I went to salons for years to have my hair colored. I can no longer afford the $100+ visits every 3 weeks, so I have tried doing it myself. Recently I used Color Zap to remove all color (because I had several...

Which Canadate matches your views? [ 3 Answers ]

Pick Your Candidate Pretty Interesting site. Any surprises?

View more questions Search