Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Junebug75 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2008, 11:24 AM
    AC Unit not cooling whole house
    The landlord just put in a brand new AC unit and it works great except for one of the bedrooms isn't getting cool. It's a 9 x 10 bedroom. The master bedroom which is a lot bigger than the room that isn't cooling and it gets very cold. This doesn't really make sense since it is a smaller bedroom and it should be easier to cool than the master. We've checked and the vent in the room is blowing cold air but the room just never gets cold.

Does anyone know what the possible issue here is? I would like to try to fix the issue without getting landlord involved if possible.

Thanks!
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jun 6, 2008, 03:53 PM
    The smaller bedroom possibly is further away from the a/c unit and is not getting enough of the cooling air. You should consult your landlord on this as it was his money that was spent and if it is not properly cooling he can contact the installer and see if they can come up with a workable solution.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

AC unit running but not cooling house [ 9 Answers ]

We moved into our house last summer and it had be renovated with a new Goodman CKL24-1L system, (~3 months old at the time of move in). Our home is small, maybe about 1000 sq ft. However, we had some trouble with it last summer, it would often have trouble keeping the temperature low. We would...

Heating and cooling unit [ 1 Answers ]

Our intertherm heating and cooling unit stop working again we had a switch put on once and it is out again the unit comes and the fan will not turn on right now we are using emer heat I worry about the cost are is it the same as the regular heat?

Air Condition unit not cooling [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1999 Clayton Atlantis Mobile Home with an Intertherm Heating and Cooling System. Today the cool air just went off. I didn't notice it until it began to get warm inside. The blower just keeps going but no cool air coming out. I took the door off the unit to check and see what I could...

Mobile home cooling unit not cooling [ 1 Answers ]

We recently purchased a couple of mobile homes for rental properties. When we hade them inspected they said everything was in working order. When we moved in a tenet the first thing they complained about was that the a/c was not cooling during the day, but at night it was fine. We sent out a...

A/C Unit cooling some rooms, not others. [ 1 Answers ]

This is my first time posting here, and I have yet to see any other board with this particular type of problem on it, but there could be... Anyway, I rent about a 30 year old trailer/mobile home with central heat and air... since it has started getting extremely warm/hot already this year, I've...

View more questions Search