Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Oneill474 Posts: 427, Reputation: 2

Jun 6, 2008, 09:18 AM
    Weevils destruction
    White weevils have been killing my plants. Have tried insecticidal soap and sevin dust
    But to no avail. They like my roses, hibiscus and others
    wildandblue Posts: 663, Reputation: 57

Jun 6, 2008, 09:49 AM
    And them little bugs are smart, too. I mean look at one, and he runs around to the other side of the plant stem to hide. How could a little bug know I'm looking at him, and take evasive action? Even a fly isn't that smart. So they might have a lookout posted and be hiding from you and your sprays. Hibiscus is related to cotton, maybe try calling up Dept. of Agriculture in your county and see what insecticide they are using. Because this can vary depending on how big the problem is in your area.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Destruction of education. [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, Who is responsible for the destruction of education system? 1) teachers 2) parents 3) students 4) government What do you think give me your perception on anyone of these options...

Record destruction [ 20 Answers ]

A year ago I was arrested and fingerprinted for theft under 5000 and possession of stolen property. When I went to court, my charge was not in the system and I got a letter saying I attended court. Now I am 18 and I'm planning to get a job that requires a records check. Would I be able to...

Destruction of cattails [ 1 Answers ]

How can cattails be destroyed without harming pond life?

A path of destruction and dealing with it [ 3 Answers ]

My name is Naomi, I am 15 years old. My mother is strung out of drugs, she smokes a lot of weed, sleeps around and all. I was molested when I was 12 by her boyfriend. Ever since then I been living a life of destruction. I got drunk, high, slept around,had sex with men at any age, sneaked out the...

Tenant destruction [ 2 Answers ]

I currently have a tenant who has given her notice she will be terminating her lease at the end of the month. When I did the interior inspection I was devastated... everything is damaged, she pulled up the carpets and linoleum, the floors are now bare, her 4 dogs chewed the bottoms of the kitchen...

View more questions Search