Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sampatrick Posts: 20, Reputation: 3

Jun 6, 2008, 02:45 AM
    Celebrate Best Friend's Day
    Hey friends.. best friends day is ahead means on 8 June. Celebrate this day with your childhood friends, office colleagues and the person who understand you.
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Jun 6, 2008, 05:04 AM
    Dear Sam

As such there is nothing wrong with having regular contact with your friends, and/or celebrate longtime friendships, but to have an official day for that...

From mothersday to fathersday and all other "special" 365 days in between : if a person requires a special day to remember or celebrate something or someone, there is something deeply wrong...

All these appointed days are nothing more than commercial gimmicks to releave you of your last bucks...

:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do Jews celebrate birthdays? [ 13 Answers ]

My son's birthday is coming up and his best friend is Jewish. Would it be appropriate to invite him to my son's birthday party? I can call it a play date and not sing happy birthday (he doesn't want a cake anyway).

How NYC will celebrate the 6th Anniversary of 9-11. [ 20 Answers ]

Edit : Should read : How will NYC commemorate the 6th Anniversary of 9-11. ... Sunday Sept. 9 ,NYC will have a United American Muslim Day Parade . This years grand marshal will be none other than the man who compared the 9-11 attacks to the fire at the Reichstag ;Rep. Keith Ellison ;the...

Lets Celebrate [ 5 Answers ]

Life is good, too many of us forget that. So, lets have a celebration of life aye Because life is good Ill start with that's good in my life -im surrounded by good people, who care about me -im pursuing a relationship with god -Its so easy to laugh and smile! :) -I am talented, I can do good...

Which religion doesn't celebrate birthdays? [ 19 Answers ]

I brought cake to my sons class and a girl had to be pulled out because her parents gave specific instructions that their religion does not allow the celebration of birthdays. Actually her family does not celebrate any holdays. I was just curious to know which religion this is so that I could...

View more questions Search