Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rex123 Posts: 766, Reputation: 100

Jun 5, 2008, 05:39 PM
    Ghost cat
    About 2 years ago I had a cat named lucky. After a while luckybecame very aggressive, she would scratch and bite everyone. We had to get her put down. We buried her in a dirt road in walking distance from our house. Now we always walk up that dirt road at least 5 times a week. One day not to long after getting my cat humanely euthanized me and my cousin went for a walk up the dirt road, we were walking and talking when suddenly I saw a cat about 30 feet ahead of us it looked all too much like my old cat me and my cousin decided to run up to it and see if it had a collar but as we got closer it vanished in front of our eyes. Is it possible it was my old cat.
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Jun 11, 2008, 01:25 AM
    I don't believe in the dead coming back,but I have known of incidents where dead people or look alikes seem to appear.

There was once a man who was listed as missing for two-three days.He belonged to a small community and almost everyone near his home knew he was missing.

One man went to gather firewood in the woods and he saw the missing man in front of him.The woodgatherer called after the man but it seems he kept on walking and so followed the missing man until he suddenly disappeared right in front of him.

The place where the missing man disappeared was under the tree where the missing man had committed suicide and he was hanging from a tree branch right above the spot his look alike disappeared.

There are many other incidents but I believe it is possible to see look alike apparitions of animals and humans too.
    fendersquier Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Jun 19, 2008, 04:11 PM
    It is very possible that was your cat. I too lost a cat back in 2004. The next day we knew he wasn't gone. We would hear scratching on the back of a rocking chair and it would be moving but upon looking, nothing would be there. He use to crawl in bed with me too. I could feel him walking on the bed and when I would look, nothing would be there. It is perfectly possible for a souls energy to reside in a place where that soul spent all of its time.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 19, 2008, 05:18 PM
    We had a cat named Boots, black with white paws, it was killed by my next door neighbor in Tennesse. Well we have seen over 10 cats in various places that look just like that cat, I never told my son what happened to his cat and he believes that boots has been following us around still.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is ghost? [ 13 Answers ]

I would like to request for your opinion on "What is ghost?" Normally we would think that ghost is from the "soul" of a living thing. If that is The case, then the world would be full of ghosts - and certainly this does not look So. I would think that someone becomes a ghost when...

Ghost or what? [ 3 Answers ]

I have had many encounters with ghosts, or spirits, my whole life, starting at a very young age. My father and mother have had them too. I cannot explain what's going on, I can only tell you of my experiences. My most recent experience has not been very, what you might call, serious. But I just...

I think I have seen a ghost [ 11 Answers ]

My dad died 3 months ago but three weeks after he died I started to see unusual thing could it be my dad

Is this a ghost /wat is it? [ 10 Answers ]

hi i was taking pic. in my room on my digital camra and i put them on the coumpter and first i saw smoke with kinda medium holes in it was weard then in other pic i saw a red kinda bubble thing i have no idea what it is can u help me / i also took more pic to see if it was the camra and the same...

View more questions Search