Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brittneybam Posts: 13, Reputation: 3

Jun 5, 2008, 04:54 PM
    What should I do I'm confused
    Ok, so I am dateing a wonderful guy. His name is Brooks and I also like my ex-boyfriends best friend. I like both of them equally. However I am not sure if I should break up with Brooks and try to see if I have a chance with Owen! The whole ex-boyfriend best friend line I don't usually cross. However, One of m best friends is going out with my ex-boyfriend. So would it be okay if I crossed that line!! But I don't want to hurt brooks he is really sweet, nice, and adorible but, Owen is nice, funny, cute, and he can sometimes be mean but I am not looking for perfect!!
    RedneckMama Posts: 103, Reputation: 17

Jun 5, 2008, 07:05 PM
    Perfect is not what you should look for... perfect for you is what you should look for...
    'Mean' is not typically a good trait to be attracted to in guys...
    If you're not into Brooks, let him down easy and move on... but you might want to give that good guy a chance...
    The 2 guys you described sounded a lot alike... do YOU know what you're looking for right now?
    I think it's smarter of you not to cross that line unless you're sure about it... if you go past that line and Owen turns out to be a loser, then what's done is done.. and there ain't no undoing it!
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jun 6, 2008, 08:13 AM
    Based on how your going back and forth, I'd suggest you stop trying to be exclusive at all right now. Why should you have to?

There's no reason you can't date two guys, or three, or twenty! You're looking for someone you not only like (right now that's TWO guys at least), but also someone who inspires you in lots of ways OTHER than feelings. You have to get to know people for that.

To expect to randomly find that guy one at a time is silly. You like Brook but he's not inspiring you in that way alone, date others too, but date Brook too in case you're wrong.

Just don't let anyone think you're being exclusive when you're not.
    brittneybam Posts: 13, Reputation: 3

Jun 6, 2008, 09:13 PM
    Yeah but I haven't talked to Brooks at all ever since school ended and Owen has talked to me I really like Owen and he has been very sweet to me lately and Brooks wanted to go out with my Best Friend Paige and he asked her out before he asked me out and Paige used to date Owen and now she is dateing Dyson Owen's best friend and my ex. I am only a 1 guy girl!! I like them both but I don't know who to choose!! Lately Owen's been better than Brooks!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm confused [ 1 Answers ]

As I mentioned I got record of shoplifting 17 yrs ago got finger printed and pay a100.00 $ and provation one for year, lately I check the police clearance and surprised that I don't have any criminal record is this a mistake? But I'm glad... anyway. So anyone could explain what happen why it says...

I am confused [ 9 Answers ]

I have never done anything like this, but here it goes. I have been with my girlfriend for a year and a month, but I have known her for a few years before. There was always some chemistry between us. A few months ago, my girlfriend mentioned that she thought that I wasn't feeling the same as...

I'm So Confused [ 6 Answers ]

Ok I have been fighting this confusing battle about if I'm pregnant or not for about 3 months now. If so, I would have been ever since about Nov.19,2006. I KNOW I pee a lot and I can't stand it, I have gained weight and my stomach has become a little noticeable. My breast hurt sometimes and I've...

So Confused [ 3 Answers ]

OK So I met this new guy about a month and a half ago, we started hanging out every evening, he would meet me in my work parking lot and we would just talk and go to dinner. It was great at first, we would Text Message ALL Day long and All night long. Then one weekend he had to go out of town and...

Confused with my AF [ 2 Answers ]

Well my AF came for me on the 13th jan 07 and I was still slightly bleeding for a 11days, Normally I only bleed for 6-7 days not 11 days! :( On Saturday when I woke I noticed I am sightly bleeding and was only a little throughout the whole day It was light pinkish colour too not my normal...

View more questions Search