Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dahtodie Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Mar 6, 2006, 01:49 PM
    Recent BMW commercial
    I've been looking around on the web for the title or artist who performed the song currently used in a recent BMW commercial. The song may be called something like "Take me for a ride, ride" and it's definitely been around for some time. My wife is familiar w/ the song from a number of years ago. During the song he makes a "bbbrrr" sound that he repeats several times. Could anyone tell me about this song!

Dahtodie
    Prst Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2009, 02:58 PM
    It's an Audi commercial and the song is

Woody Guthrie - Car Song

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help me with recent song [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I can't believe I don't know this It is on the radio all the time, it is a very recent male singer He talks a lot in the song Here are some of the words I know Everythings going to be allright Shed be a whole lot prettier if shed smile once in a while Causee even her smile looks like a...

Recent DVD player install [ 1 Answers ]

I have XP Home. I recently installed a Sony DVD RW DRU-710A. I have no idea how it links up with AOL IM. When ever I send a response to someone in IM a "Windows Installer" dialog box appears showing a device install window and then an "Install Wizard Complete" dialog box. When I click Finish it...

Recent Dilema [ 1 Answers ]

All right, I've already made my choice on this, but I want to know what you guys think. My girlfriend and I have been going out for six months now. Prior to that I've like her for a couple years, but she or I had always been with someone else. I lost my virginity to this girl. Recently I had...

View more questions Search