Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    VLynn123 Posts: 35, Reputation: 5

Mar 6, 2006, 01:35 PM
    Surgery on my doxie
    It's me again, I took my dog (1-1/2 year old mini doxie) to the vet because of vomiting, dehydration, not eating or drinking. That was 2-1/2 weeks ago and I'm still dealing with issues. She's eating and drinking without vomiting. She's very lathargic and she's very nasil. When she breathes it sounds like she's snoring. She's on two different types of antibiotics and still it's not working. Both sides of her lymph nodes are inflamed. She's going into surgery tomorrow for a biopsy. Has anyone gone through this? If so, what was the outcome?
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Mar 6, 2006, 02:28 PM
    This is a tough one. Even if somebody has had a similar experience, there are so many different things, that you couldn't count on the same thing. Keep us posted. Let's hope the vet finds something in the biopsy he can fix. The good people here would love to have you report back good news.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2006, 07:03 AM
    HI,

Our housedog, 12 yrs old, poodle mixed, passed away about 5 weeks ago, from possible cancer, low red blood cell count, and enlarged spleen. She is really, really missed.
    The Vet was very good, with their facilities including X-Ray machines, as well as blood testing equipment on-site. There was nothing they could do, but tried.
    I do wish you the very best, and please let us know what they find.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

TMJ surgery? [ 4 Answers ]

I was diagnosed with TMJ a few years ago and was told that I would need to get surgery to correct it. The pain comes a few times a year but its nothing serious but you can tell that my jaw is moving and my top teeth don't touch my bottom teeth(partly because I was a finger sucker when I was...

Plastic surgery [ 2 Answers ]

I have been doing a lot of research on plastic sergery in Brazil. The dr. I have been talking to seems really great but I don't know him and Brazil is a long ways from the U.S.A. I have seen his before and after pictures and they look amazing and I have done a lot of work in losing 140 lbs and I...

Dog having problems after surgery [ 5 Answers ]

Our akita had surgery on her cruciate ligaments (both legs) last week. There were some complications (she has some kind of immune disorder so the damage to her joints was more extensive than originally thought) and now she appears to be in a lot of pain and is not eating and no bowel movement for a...

Vanginal surgery [ 1 Answers ]

:-[ I have had four children and um I no longer enjoy sex as much. Can anything be done to get the vagina back to a more pre-birth state?

View more questions Search