Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    celiner Posts: 66, Reputation: 5

Jun 5, 2008, 02:40 PM
    Itouch no volume cap
    I live in Ireland and have seen an itouch 32gb (new) offered for sale on eBay. The details include the following statement "US model no volume cap". I have no idea what the no volume cap is. Can someone explain what this is, please? Also does anyone know if this is the same model that is for sale in Europe. Many Thanks for any replies.
    Solarrigger2000 Posts: 62, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2008, 10:21 AM
    The "no volume cap" means that they haven't set a limit on how high the voulume can go ( this is a feture of the touch). I am not certain but I am fairly sure that there is only one kind of touch and it is set based on where your computer is in the world.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stores Boston USA iTouch [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my daughter is travelling to Boston, USA soon. She would like to buy an iTouch 32gb when she arrives. Please advise some good stores that sell these. Also what price is the iTouch? Many Thanks.

No volume [ 2 Answers ]

Have no volume on mic .recording volume is OK but not working on play back In test wizard unless I put mic to mouth

Volume of gas [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: how would I find the volume of the following masses of gases at STP 80 grams O2 10 grams H2 14 grams N2 66 grams CO2 Can please some one explain me how to do it

Volume [ 1 Answers ]

Find the volume in both L and cm3 of a rectangular solid that is .25m long 4.65mm and 9.50 dm deep?? I know that the Answer is 1.11L and 1100cm3 How do u solve it??

Volume [ 1 Answers ]

help please! How do u change or what is euqal to one centermiter cube? problem: 4.2g /1 x 1 cm 3/250 =? Volume

View more questions Search