Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mr.yet Posts: 1,725, Reputation: 176
    Ultra Member

Mar 6, 2006, 11:16 AM
    Artificial person vs. natural person?
    How would the court deal with a natural person vs, artificial person? By definition a artificial person is a corporation (strawman) which the court would have jurisdication. How does the court deal with a natural person, a human being? How does the court obtain jurisdication over a human being?
    Looking for a definition??

ARTIFICIAL. What is the result of, or relates to, the arts; opposed to natural; thus we say a corporation is an artificial person, in opposition to a natural person.

Artificial accession is the uniting one property to another by art, opposed to a simple natural union. 1 Bouv. Inst. n. 503.

ARTIFICIAL PERSON. In a figurative sense, a body of men or company are sometimes called an artificial person, because the law associates them as one, and gives them various powers possessed by natural persons.

Corporations are such artificial persons. 1 Bouv. Inst. n. 177.

3. But when the word "Persons" is spoken of in legislative acts, natural persons will be intended, unless something appear in the context to show that it applies to artificial persons. 1 Scam. R. 178.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 7, 2006, 04:25 AM
    Please clarify. Can you summarize what you are asking, or telling, with a sentence?
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2006, 05:07 AM
    The court tell me that I am a juristic person, which means a corporation and a corporation is a artificial person. It would seems that the court only as jurisdication over corporation and artificial persons.

In this case does the court have jurisdication over a natural person, as human being??

A corporation is a juristic person organized by government to accomplish certain ends, which may be public or quasi public, though for other purposes of classification the corporation...
    6. FindLaw: CLARK v. WILLIARD, 292 U.S. 112 (1934)
    sideoutshu Posts: 225, Reputation: 23

Mar 7, 2006, 08:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.yet
    The court tell me that I am a juristic person, which means a corporation and a corporation is a artificial person. It would seems that the court only as jurisdication over corporation and artificial persons.

In this case does the court have jurisdication over a natural person, as human being???

A corporation is a juristic person organized by government to accomplish certain ends, which may be public or quasi public, though for other purposes of classification the corporation ...
    6. FindLaw: CLARK v. WILLIARD, 292 U.S. 112 (1934)
    Is this a joke?
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2006, 08:04 AM
    No this is not a joke! The court say I am a juristic person, not a human being .
    sideoutshu Posts: 225, Reputation: 23

Mar 7, 2006, 08:10 AM
    What on earth are you talking about? And what is your question?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 7, 2006, 08:14 AM
    One more try:

If there is a question here, please put it in a sentence.

Otherwise, if it's something for discussion, likewise put it in one sentence so we can all understand... and We'll move it to Member Discussions.
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2006, 08:21 AM
    What jurisdication does the courts have over a human being?

What is the name for that jurisdication, civil, criminal, of what? That is the question.
    heckubus4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2009, 08:59 AM

Mr. yet,

I realize this answer is late. In my opinion you're probably best off buying a copy of Black's Law dictionary and referencing the definition from there.

However, to answer your questions with what I believe is the truth... the courts have no jurisdiction over you unless you allow them. When you plead before the court, you give tacit approval and submission to their jurisdiction. So when they ask you if you plead guilty or not guilty... the answer is neither. Refuse to consent to their jurisdiction and stand your ground, and know who you are... a real man or woman with God given inalienable rights, not granted by the Constitution, but only listed by the Constitution. You only go to court and submit to it when you wish them to arbitrate between you and another sovereign real man or woman, however I recommend settling disputes privately.

Speaking to the natural person versus artificial person question, again the answer is neither. A "person" is a legal term used to specify a fictional corporate entity. An artificial person refers to dis-embodied corporation or company (ex: Amazon, Google, or Microsoft) that is not tied to a single real (flesh and blood) man or woman. A natural person refers to corporation tied to real man or woman (an example is an LLC).

Also, when you were born, your parents inadvertently created a natural person/corporate entity/strawman when they signed your birth certificate and filed it with the state. You'll note that on almost all of your legal documents, your name is referred to in all capital letters. This refers to the strawman, not you. They entered you into commerce and the commercial court system, which is entirely independent from your sovereign rights.

If you wish to know more about this topic, research UCC Redemption. Good luck.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 10, 2009, 10:12 AM
    Closed as this thread is 2 years old.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Who is the person on the picture? [ 24 Answers ]

Can someone please tell me who the person on the picture is? The person is suppose to be well known. http://www.da-shizzaoh.com/hvemerdette.jpg

I would like to grow and be a better person [ 23 Answers ]

But I find certain members of my family are against this, and would like me to be like at there beck and call. They come to me with all there problems and I feel like I am like a 24 hour social worker, there still asking my advice up until 11 or 12 oclock at night. The thing you may be asking is...

Very Lost Person [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, I am new here and I am kind of at the end of my rope. I have not had a period for 3 months now and thought that I might have ovulated on May 31 or June 1 seeing how I have pain with ovulation. Well, over the last 4-5 days I have had severely tender breasts and increase in cervical mucas. I...

Ok So I am a cat person, with questions... [ 3 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I actually got some questions... On Mother's Day, a young stray female that was hanging around and my wife brought in a week or so earlier, had four kittens. I added a couple of pictures of the kids, they are cute little boogers. The tan are both male, and the grays are...

Will I have kids with this person? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I wanted to know if I would have kids with this person. My name is Tishanna 9/17/1978 Dwayne 12/26/76 Thanks

View more questions Search