Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yarzman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2008, 09:14 AM
    Coaching at the next level
    I am a football coach for little league in indianapolis part time voluntary. I want to coach as a career. Right now, I have a professional job, and no college degree. I would like to know how to become a high school football coach, and get paid for it? Do I need to get a degree? I am 30, and going back to school is not in my future.
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2008, 12:45 PM
    Contact the state high school athletic association in the state where you reside. There may be rules for volunteer coaches in high schools and middle schools. As far as I am aware, all high school coaches are teachers, first. What is the problem with you returning to school?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ph level? [ 9 Answers ]

Hello everyone, so this is probably a weird question but how do I find out what my PH level is? I need to know if I have a high acidic level or high alkiline(sp?) level and I guess you can find that out based on your PH level. Are there kits for this that I can get at the drug store? And if so does...

Baseball Coaching Tips [ 1 Answers ]

Anyone have any tips for coaching 13-15 yr olds? I got an opportunity to caoch some and they may not end up with coach if I can not do it. I have coached younger ones in the past but the issue I think I will come up against is knowledge in the pitching arena. Just the mechanics and what not and...

View more questions Search